No announcement yet.

Chisora vs Haye press conference video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora vs Haye press conference video

Both these guys gave Klitschkos their toughest fights in 5 years. The winner should face the OPPOSITE Klitschko. meaning:

Chisora faces Wlad, Haye faces Vitali.

Comment

Just to comment on the state of Boxing today....

Haye and Chisora have a combined total of 19 Heavyweight wins between them...Let that sink in.

Comment

LOL that was funny

Comment

No Tripods please.

Comment

Chisora; 'The more you keep talking the more I'm going to get upset. The more I get upset, the more I'll jump over that fence'

Haye; 'We've already played that game of you coming over, you lost.'

Comment

Dont care what anyone says about haye, he's damn funny.

Comment

Haye must be getting quite a ****in purse to take this fight. Like Haye said, why should he fight someone who lost his last three bouts? I guess he will be the first to KO Chisora and then against Vitali he'll lose a UD. Heavyweight scene for the next year and I'm going to enjoy it! Haye is a great fighter to watch when he's f-in healthy, no toe problems.

Comment

i really hope david haye breaks this guys face in!!!!! hes a ****ing classless tool!!

haye has delivered in every fight apart from the wlad one

haye said he was gonna knock mormeck out and he did
                  he said he was gonna outclass enzo mac he did
                  he said he was gonna embrass and knock out audley he did

haye has been world champ at cruiser and heavy so he deserves respect chisora has not achieved anything yet!!

i think hayes speed footwork and natural power will be the edge in this fight chisora has a great chin and when he is in condition he has great stamina and a good jab but he does not possess too much power and he walks forward in straight lines!! i see david doing a decent job on chisora i think haye should win a decision and i really hope he does becase chisora is a ****ing CVNT

Comment

Haye's a ****.

WAR Chisora!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X