No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Going To 147 is a New Challenge, Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Going To 147 is a New Challenge, Motivation

Amir Khan has confirmed his fight with Lamont Peterson in Washington next month will be his last as a light-welterweight - unless he can tempt fellow unified champion Timothy Bradley into the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan vs Jones, Brook, Ortiz, Berto, = Interesting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Khan vs Jones, Brook, Ortiz, Berto, = Interesting fights.
      Yeah, but I kinda hope Khan fights and beats Bradley at 140 first. It would be quite the 140 pound resume. Also for a guy like Khan who is lengthy, athletic, but IMO at least s little fragile still and young, I don't think waiting just a little bit more before taking on ^ those guys would be a bad idea, especailly if he's still comfortable at making weight.

Comment

Keep running amir...el chino is going to whip the floor with devon and then is going to take care of his two sons victor and you

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Amir Khan has confirmed his fight with Lamont Peterson in Washington next month will be his last as a light-welterweight - unless he can tempt fellow unified champion Timothy Bradley into the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Their is alot of great fights for khan at 147, I actually excited to see him against some of the 147lb'ers

Comment

Take a look at the top 30 fighters at 147. Determine which fighters have the least power.

That's who Khan will fight.

Comment

Shane, Marg, and even Cotto all beat Khan at 147..

Comment

i have more respect for khan for telling the truth about the manny fight.. but at 147 he might have a chance as long as his chin doesn't give him any

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Shane, Marg, and even Cotto all beat Khan at 147..
                  shane and marg will be punching bags, cotto gets "maidana'd" without the drama.

he should do like he said and go for senshencko or school ortiz again.

Comment

Apart from Manny and Floyd, Amir beats any 147 lber out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X