No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Already Two Pounds Within The Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Already Two Pounds Within The Limit

The WBC has disclosed the figures for the 30-day mandatory safety weigh-in for the huge split-site pay-per-view, which takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Floyd Mayweather Jr. came in at 149-pounds, only two pounds within his fight limit of 147, as he challenges WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz, who shows that he's the bigger man at 157.4.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good news for Morales. Also, kind of expected from Matthysse since he just fought a couple of months ago so he is in perfect shape.

Also, Mayweather respect to you. You are always in shape. I'm a long time hater but I respect your dedication. You look great and I hope you give a good fight. Hopefully, you don't have ring rust or anything. Take it however you want it but respect to your boxing dedication.

To the paper champion Canelo you better win because a match between you and JCC Jr. is a lot better when both of you are undefeated.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

Comment

Morales look flabby.

Comment

Pretty damn impressive for Mayweather to come in only 2 pounds over this early before a fight. Very few boxers have ever trained as intensly and taken their prep as serious as Mayweather. I don't think I have ever seen him overlook any fighter and not put 100% into the preparation. Always in top shape, unlike some boxers.

Comment

Damn what's up with Billy Ray Cyrus vibe in the Gomez picture? Is he rocking a mullet or a really bad comb-over.

Comment

damn 149... is mayweather peaking too early? Who was the last big name fighter that tried sparring like crazy to gett rid of ring rust? if i remember correctly it was recently and he got his ass wooped.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
              damn 149... is mayweather peaking too early? Who was the last big name fighter that tried sparring like crazy to gett rid of ring rust? if i remember correctly it was recently and he got his ass wooped.
              I sense much fear in you.

Hard to blame you.

Comment

pretty impressive

Comment

floyd always in shape

Comment

Floyds da best boxer in the world p4p why are you guys suprised in his comeback tourto fight the best the sport has to offer, he wouldnt be in da best shape of his career!!!!
                    Last edited by GreatestIam; 08-18-2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X