Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Berto ever be considered a top contender again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Berto ever be considered a top contender again?

Without the PED's? His speed and power seemed to have failed him for Guerrero, he doesn't seem like the same fighter after he got caught

The next time a merely decent welterweight needs to be hyped up for a Mayweather fight, Berto can expect a call, under the guise of being a contender.

Comment

Berto is like the bouncer to club Mayweather...you want to come in you have to go through me lol

Comment

shouldnt have gotten a belt in the first place

Comment

Again? He never was before. Robbery win over Collazo and win over Zaveck are the best he's done, he's overrated and a cheater. Being athletic doesn't make you a good boxer, he's a prime example of that.

Comment

Like you said, he's mediocre without his anabolics. He'll remain a gatekeeper but don't forget, beating Berto apparently leads to a Floyd Mayweather fight.

Comment

Again? He was never really a top contender in the first place

Comment

If I was him I would move up and challenge the winner of Ishe/Bundrage.

Bam! Your back in the game again and hold the piece of the pie at 154 where the big money fights are.

Comment

147 is pretty weak, I don't think I would count Berto out from being near the top again. The class would have to rapidly improve for Berto to have no shot to get there again.

Comment

worse champion since david daiz

Comment

Working...
                    X