No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Still Undecided on His Boxing Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuri Foreman Still Undecided on His Boxing Future

According to Bruce Silverglade, an advisor to Yuri Foreman, the junior middleweight is still mulling whether to fight again and hasn’t given the okay to schedule any future fights. Silverglade, who owns Gleasons, said that Foreman, an aspiring rabbi, has been in the gym to work out- even as recently as this week- and remains in good shape, but that he’s still deciding what his next move is. Foreman hasn’t had any discussions or contact with his promoter, Top Rank, either, Top Rank Vice President Carl Moretti said.

[Click Here To Read More]

yuri just retire you dont have the heart for it the ref at yankee stadium is the 1 who wanted you to continue you did not against wolak you didnt even try

Comment

Fight some tomato cans and then decide.

Coming back vs Wolak was ******ed.

Fire your manager.

Comment

Whatever you traitor, go study your religious practices to your backwards religion. (All Religions are BACKWARDS).

One of his selling points was his religion lol, dude doesnt know wtf to do.

Hebrew Hammer > Yuri "Traitor" Foreman

Comment

Honestly, unless he starts to put power behind his punches, he's finished. He'll never be able to hold off a power puncher for 12 rounds without power.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Fire your manager.
            haha, yeah, i think he should do that. it'll get him into a clearer state of mind imo. at least fight once more, i wouldn't want to see yuri go out with 2 back to back losses

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
              Honestly, unless he starts to put power behind his punches, he's finished. He'll never be able to hold off a power puncher for 12 rounds without power.
              Yeah Cory Spinks and Paulie Malnaggi never figured it out.

Fail.

There have been many solid fighters with little to no power.

He just needs to work on his boxing skills. He should hire Manny Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Fire your manager.
                I disagree, I don't think it was that a bad decision, he just just couldn't handle the pressure, or he wasn't good enough. I mean, Cotto came back from a devastating loss to beat this kid, maybe he thought he could do the something in a similar fashion. But, you know, that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by caredjo View Post
                  I disagree, I don't think it was that a bad decision, he just just couldn't handle the pressure, or he wasn't good enough. I mean, Cotto came back from a devastating loss to beat this kid, maybe he thought he could do the something in a similar fashion. But, you know, that's just my opinion.
                  the big difference: Cotto didnt have his knee reconstructed a few months ago. Most athletes take at least a year off after an ACL reconstruction surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    yuri just retire you dont have the heart for it the ref at yankee stadium is the 1 who wanted you to continue you did not against wolak you didnt even try
                    I completely disagree. Foreman showed all heart in that fight, and that's what made it memorable.

Many people have quit in the ring, but not Yuri that night. He showed a ton of heart, and I'll always respect him for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X