No announcement yet.

Awkward Pacquiao Post-Fight Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward Pacquiao Post-Fight Interview

Looked like Manny had a headache and wanted to bounce after the first question.

Appeared upset at the question of taking his foot off the gas and not finishing Rios.

Bob tells them they'll take a couple more questions 'cause it's almost dinner time.

Some lady calls him "Money" about four times. Manny starts looking for Floyd in the room. Lol.

After the lady's second question, Manny has that "Can someone bitTchslap this lady for me please" look on his face.

Some other dude calls him "Money" too then congratulates him for the victory.

Another guy calls him "Money". Manny looks around the room for Floyd again.

Bob starts talking, and some lady tries to cut him off. Bob responds with a "Wait your turn bitTch"-like comment. Then he explains why Manny was late was due to the two urine samples requested by the commission and VADA after the fight, and calls it "Stupid".

Sounds like some other lady calls him "Money" at the end.

Last edited by MindBat; 11-27-2013, 02:08 AM.

money money money lol.
    Them people asking questions sound ******ed. And Pac looked annoyed at the question about finishing rios lol that was funny, wish he did stop him though

Comment

He may have been hit with the back taxes info. Being in the crosshairs of uncle sam a few years ago I can tell you its scary. They said I owed them 10,000 dollars from 07 through 09. I sought professional help and it turned out I only owed them 800 from 07 only. After penalties it turned out to 1200. Anyways, taxes and death.

Comment

It was a filipina who called pac's name thats why it sounded Money instead of Manny.

Comment

He was looking around for the person who was speaking to him, just like with any boxer in a post fight conference.

He already knows the accent of Filipino people when they say Manny, so he knows what they mean him even if it sounds like Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            money money money lol.
            Them people asking questions sound ******ed. And Pac looked annoyed at the question about finishing rios lol that was funny, wish he did stop him though

Comment

Sounded like "Manny" in a thick accent and then he was looking for the person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                He may have been hit with the back taxes info. Being in the crosshairs of uncle sam a few years ago I can tell you its scary. They said I owed them 10,000 dollars from 07 through 09. I sought professional help and it turned out I only owed them 800 from 07 only. After penalties it turned out to 1200. Anyways, taxes and death.
                There have been many cases of folks being asked to overpay on their taxes
                when in reality they only owe a lesser amount.

Looks like they're trying to gouge unsuspecting tax payers at times.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
                  He was looking around for the person who was speaking to him, just like with any boxer in a post fight conference.

He already knows the accent of Filipino people when they say Manny, so he knows what they mean him even if it sounds like Money.
                  I'm sure that's the case. Just a different perspective is all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Sounded like "Manny" in a thick accent and then he was looking for the person.
                    I seriously think he thought Floyd popped in for an interview as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X