Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    Losing to Martinez doesn't qualify as ''exposed'' to me considering he's Top 3 P4P
    He would lose to any of the Top Fighters at 154 and 160...he is walking around with a WBC title and he is getting hype from Top Rank and even HBO...so yes I would say Martinez despite being considered a better fighter by most across the board and most would pick Martinez and he would likely be the favorite...but he can still expose Chavez Jr for being a very average fighter who was/is protected and put in winnable fights

Comment

I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him

a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO
      Do you even watch boxing?

Chavez gets all his points on the inside. If Lee finds his range and keeps it there, he has a very good chance of beating Chavez.

You obviously don't follow the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        He would lose to any of the Top Fighters at 154 and 160...he is walking around with a WBC title and he is getting hype from Top Rank and even HBO...so yes I would say Martinez despite being considered a better fighter by most across the board and most would pick Martinez and he would likely be the favorite...but he can still expose Chavez Jr for being a very average fighter who was/is protected and put in winnable fights
        He beat Molina who's a top fighter at 154 same molina who beat lara (that draw was bs) and beat 2 top 10 middleweights and besides Sergio I think Chavez has a great chance to beat any of the other top Middleweights in the world

Comment

WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
          You just sort of went against yourself here... It is 2012 and you're bringing up a fight from '08. Maybe if you would've mentioned his fight vs Mcewan but he won that so...

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          and then refuse to take a post fight drug test? lol
          Haha yea and then you refuse it when Martinez demands it as well for their fight. Real honest and clean fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Do you even watch boxing?

Chavez gets all his points on the inside. If Lee finds his range and keeps it there, he has a very good chance of beating Chavez.

You obviously don't follow the sport.
            in the manfredo fight he was boxing from the outside chavez jr is stupid for fighting on the inside IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              You just sort of went against yourself here... It is 2012 and you're bringing up a fight from '08. Maybe if you would've mentioned his fight vs Mcewan but he won that so...

Haha yea and then you refuse it when Martinez demands it as well for their fight. Real honest and clean fighter .
              i showed that old fight cuz it showed that lee can be KO'd and Hurt even by a small guy

Comment

He beat Molina who's a top fighter at 154 same molina who beat lara (that draw was bs) and beat 2 top 10 middleweights and besides Sergio I think Chavez has a great chance to beat any of the other top Middleweights in the world
                Don't even try to use the Triangle Effect BS to justify Chavez Jr. that is proof to me that even you don't believe Chavez Jr. is that good when you have to start reaching for things like that...and did you actually SEE THE Molina vs Chavez Jr fight? or did you just fukin pulled that off of Boxrec? like most people on this forum do

two Bull***** 6 round fight early in Molina's career, 1st one was scored a Draw but Molina clearly won that...but of course they scored it a Draw IN MEXICO because OF COURSE they wanted to keep Chavez Jr Undefeated

then the second fight, once again 6 round fight and BULL***** Scoring, NICE TRY but you FAILED trying to use Carlos Molina to justify that BUM Chavez Jr, he is not better then Camacho Jr lol Molina would really kill Chavez Jr now...wouldn't even be close especially in a 12 Round Fight and not a 6 Round fight
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 04-07-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

He "BEAT" Molina. Are you boxrec'ing or did you actually watch these fights? That was TWICE!

Comment

in the manfredo fight he was boxing from the outside chavez jr is stupid for fighting on the inside IMO
                    You're talking about Peter Manfredo. Manfredo has been done for quite some time before he fought Chavez Jr.

Not to mention he was never that great to begin with. He was good for The Contender, but that's about it. He's never been a boxing type.

I don't even recall Chavez Jr fighting any differently than he normally fights in that fight anyway. It's stupid comparing Manfredo to Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      He "BEAT" Molina. Are you boxrec'ing or did you actually watch these fights? That was TWICE!
                      Not gunna lie i just box rec'd it

Comment

Working...
                      X