Collapse
No announcement yet.

If by some odd reason margarito and pacquiao ever admit of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac and Marg will never admit cheating untill caught then they blame somebody else , Margo didnt know what was in his wraps he sleeps when his hands are wrapped his trainer did it , a big thanks to Bob for getting him his license and biggest payday as his career was over , Marg will do anything for big Bob .

Pac didnt cheat on his wife he just tripped and fell on somebody ,,,,,,,,

Pac didnt know he was juicing his secret ingredients are only known by his fitness trainer , thats the throw away excuse that will be told .

Cheaters Incorporated , these two and their camps have a have a history of cheating .

Comment

What's the dilema here? I ask a question and im a nuthugger.

do i think cotto would if retired undeated? Hell to the no.theres too much competition esp at 154.

Comment

If Miguel didn't live in Pureto Rico he would have a fight with Floyd already.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Pac and Marg will never admit cheating untill caught then they blame somebody else , Margo didnt know what was in his wraps he sleeps when his hands are wrapped his trainer did it , a big thanks to Bob for getting him his license and biggest payday as his career was over , Marg will do anything for big Bob .

Pac didnt cheat on his wife he just tripped and fell on somebody ,,,,,,,,

Pac didnt know he was juicing his secret ingredients are only known by his fitness trainer , thats the throw away excuse that will be told .

Cheaters Incorporated , these two and their camps have a have a history of cheating .

I keep my speculations to myself.till then hes been beaten to me.but he got up and became champion twice.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
            I keep my speculations to myself.till then hes been beaten to me.but he got up and became champion twice.
            LOL...keep you hope up because there's still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              ...one man does not represent all Cotto fans. Stop exaggerating. The worst people on this site are trolls and alts that keep getting banned for racial and personal attacks on family members and crap.
              didn't say he represented all cotto fans as I like watching Cotto. A lot of Cotto fans have been moaning quite a lot about his defeats to Margs and even Pac.

Comment

B]R[/B]
                Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                didn't say he represented all cotto fans as I like watching Cotto. A lot of Cotto fans have been moaning quite a lot about his defeats to Margs and even Pac.
                And your right abt that.ive seen some exaggerated posts on here by prs.

I can live with the fact he got defeated.till then theres always a rematch looming

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Yeah, i can admit i did my share of being butthurt before, but i got over it, pretty much, and i guess i was trying to get out of it...:innocent: Mostly i was hurt by his loss to Margo.

Comment

Working...
                  X