No announcement yet.

Obama voted for President Bush's current Energy Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I know what Obama said (and obviously you don't) and I responded to it. He's always talking crap, like saying inflating your tires (something 2/3 of Americans already do) would save more oil than we could ever get from drilling offshore. Like it will take 10 years to get a drop of oil from offshore (and 20 years to reach full production,) when the fact is we can get oil in as little as a year in some places.

Don't open the champagne on Obama winning just yet. Ronald Reagan was behind Jimmy Carter the entire way in the polls until just a week before the election. Reagan won in a landslide. And I hope for the sake of this country that history repeats itself.
    lol bull****....2/3 Americans can't even keep their gas capped screwed on tightly.....look you do you and I'll do me. I can't honestly say either of us is right or wrong because so many are agreeing with both points of view. May the best man win.....And I always pop champagne whether it's an occasion or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      lol bull****....2/3 Americans can't even keep their gas capped screwed on tightly.....look you do you and I'll do me. I can't honestly say either of us is right or wrong because so many are agreeing with both points of view. May the best man win.....And I always pop champagne whether it's an occasion or not.
      Well, I'd say may the best man win, but the truth is, without the media, Obama would be extremely lucky to win a single state. With the polls as close as they are now, I have no doubt that McCain will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Democrats should never get insulted for "pop star" reference when Arnold is a republican. F that S.
        Arnold is not a real Republican. After all, he married a Kennedy.

Comment

Well, I'd say may the best man win, but the truth is, without the media, Obama would be extremely lucky to win a single state. With the polls as close as they are now, I have no doubt that McCain will win.
          When ywill you post something that is.............................a fact. A non partisan test was done showing the media is MUCH more biased towards Obama than McCain. A wonderful example of this, if Obama had a Jordinian bundler who got donations in an unlawful way do you think it wouldn't even be mentioned in the MSM?
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 08-08-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            hen ywill you post something that is.............................a fact. A non partisan test was done showing the media is MUCH more biased towards Obama than McCain. A wonderful example of this, if Obama had a Jordinian bundler who got donations in an unlawful way do you think it wouldn't even be mentioned in the MSM?
            You're a funny guy. I'm kinda glad I took you off ignore. But if you actually believe that drivel, I feel even more sorry for you, if that's even possible.

Comment

thats insane....the policies are the policies...fact is Republican policies have always favored the smaller majority of Americans...but the dip**** gun toting, bible thumping inbreds in the middle of the counrty make it a close race.......the majority of clear thinking avg citizens are either in the center or slightly left just like myself. I'm not ****ing liberal.....I'm actually fairly conservative but ca you honestly say Bush or McCain and their policies are truely conservative? **** no.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                thats insane....the policies are the policies...fact is Republican policies have always favored the smaller majority of Americans...but the dip**** gun toting, bible thumping inbreds in the middle of the counrty make it a close race.......the majority of clear thinking avg citizens are either in the center or slightly left just like myself. I'm not ****ing liberal.....I'm actually fairly conservative but ca you honestly say Bush or McCain and their policies are truely conservative? **** no.
                The problem is people vote for the wrong issues. The overwhelming majority of the country would vote Democratic, but then basic non-issues get thrown into the mix that the right wingers feel strongly about, even if it wont directly effect them. Death penalty, abortion, stem cells, gay rights, etc... these are so far from important issues to our nation yet the bulk of republicans will use reasons of that nature as to their reason for voting proves our process is ****ed.

Comment

You're a funny guy. I'm kinda glad I took you off ignore. But if you actually believe that drivel, I feel even more sorry for you, if that's even possible.
                  Answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    The problem is people vote for the wrong issues. The overwhelming majority of the country would vote Democratic, but then basic non-issues get thrown into the mix that the right wingers feel strongly about, even if it wont directly effect them. Death penalty, abortion, stem cells, gay rights, etc... these are so far from important issues to our nation yet the bulk of republicans will use reasons of that nature as to their reason for voting proves our process is ****ed.
                    I agree 100%......and all these issues boil down too being to ****ing religious.

Comment

Another thing is it seems Dems try to take the high road to much of the time. You have a guy getting his character attacked and only spokesman ads are used as responses.

Comment

Working...
                      X