Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With one sentence sum up this Sat. night.........At the end of the night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
    what began as a great fight.... one for the ages even.... exploded into mayhem. in a bizarre incident, the fanman made his return tonight, somehow managing to fly down from the rafters of MGM Grand, wreaking havoc on what had been an epic fight thus far... both fighters had fought their hearts out exchanging vicious blows, though Cotto's boxing brain was beginning to become evident in the 6th and 7th rounds.

all of a sudden the fanman descended upon the bewildered combatants in round 7 only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by no other than riddick bowe who happened to have been first row stuffing his face with chicken wings prior to the incident. In a post-fight interview, Bowe had this to say for himself, "mmh i gun do what raba daba rick-a-rick-dir man arfa gonna AN' I still Hungry!"
    **** ...now thats funny!!!!

Comment

Myself, I got a 28 year old daughter somewhere, I’m looking to be should she’s safe.

Jim Lampley
      Margarito - Cotto Riots

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
        what began as a great fight.... one for the ages even.... exploded into mayhem. in a bizarre incident, the fanman made his return tonight, somehow managing to fly down from the rafters of MGM Grand, wreaking havoc on what had been an epic fight thus far... both fighters had fought their hearts out exchanging vicious blows, though Cotto's boxing brain was beginning to become evident in the 6th and 7th rounds.

all of a sudden the fanman descended upon the bewildered combatants in round 7 only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by no other than riddick bowe who happened to have been first row stuffing his face with chicken wings prior to the incident. In a post-fight interview, Bowe had this to say for himself, "mmh i gun do what raba daba rick-a-rick-dir man arfa gonna AN' I still Hungry!"

Ehh man....Riddick just signed to fight dutchie....He aint got time for all that chicken wing ****......This boy is getting ready to come in shape......

Pfffffff...im just playing yall........He had a wing in one hand and was already eaten dessert before his dinner was finished the boy had a dough boy in the other,.......

Comment

Working...
        X