Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Refused To Take a Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Don feels he's getting cheated out 1 penny he'll Jones drawn & 1/4ered...get this cheat outta boxing & send him to a Gulag in Siberia...

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
      He was not in good shape at all. Fat and slobby looking. But I guess its still possible. If there is a drug that allows you to take punches, he was on it. He ate every punch Lebedev threw at him.
      this was guillermo jones not roy jones...maybe lebedev doesn't hit that hard. he's accurte (not as accurate as the punch stats say, must have been a hometown compubox guy)but who other then toney & huck has fought who can actually take a punch...it could be cocaine or anything...too early to speculate other then he is hiding something...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        this was guillermo jones not roy jones...maybe lebedev doesn't hit that hard. he's accurte (not as accurate as the punch stats say, must have been a hometown compubox guy)but who other then toney & huck has fought who can actually take a punch...it could be cocaine or anything...too early to speculate other then he is hiding something...lol!
        Did u see the punches he was landing on jones tho, he barely flinched

Comment

Jones is yet another doper.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Jones is doping

Why else wouldnt u take a drug test thats in the contract? This is all Kings doing
            I have seen the fight and even before the fight was over i was asking myself: What the hell has this guy taken? He must be full of it! But somehow i still have to give Jones credit, that was a brutal and brave war! A great fight! Boxing is full of doping anyways i believe.
            Last edited by Tobi.G; 05-17-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

That is bad ass. Poor Robert.

Comment

If Jones did time in the pen, and he was a raging ****sexual, I feel sorry for those who don't have a shank cause they gettin' raped. Lebedev ain't no light puncher.

Comment

Anyone can have awesome power against minimal competition thats why Lebedev was made to be some monster. It took him 10 rds to KO a blown up middleweight and he went 12 rounds with another blown up middleweight on 1 leg and still couldnt KO him. Santander Silgado? Look at that dudes record and you tell me if he was a world class contender. People are jumping to conclusions, I hate to say it, but its possible Jones used some type of diuretic to cut weight, but that doesnt qualify as a PED, is it wrong absolutely and it would shame his performance tonight, but he won on skills not power and chin boost. Lol there is no drug in this world that will make someone take a better punch either you can or you cant if that was the case then Amir Khan would be on that **** by now

Comment

Way to taint a solid win. Friggin bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      You can just imagine King stopping him from giving a sample as we speak.

Don't you dare pull your d#ck out, guillermo. Keep it in your pants. Keep it in your pants. You don't need to be producing samples from your generous manhood for nobody! Only in america.

Comment

Working...
                      X