Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol Cassius Clay @ the Floyd vs Ortiz fight huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    It's interesting that Kyron Butler beat Clay at least once in the amateurs, according to that info I posted above.

I don't think I would want a famous name like that though. Remember "The New Ray Robinson?" lol it never turns out good when you're named after a legend.
    It has it's pros and cons. You'll never live up to the name, but you'll always stick out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
      It has it's pros and cons. You'll never live up to the name, but you'll always stick out.
      Salvador Sanchez!!

Comment

he says he's a mayweather promotions fighter.

he talks a lot of **** too lol. said he's fast, can't be beat and they call him Cash. Say's he's been boxing since 7. but I think he said he's 31 years old now??

Comment

that guy looks like he smokes dust with dmx !!!!!! and how good can you possibly be if your a 31 yr old prspect !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            It's interesting that Kyron Butler beat Clay at least once in the amateurs, according to that info I posted above.

I don't think I would want a famous name like that though. Remember "The New Ray Robinson?" lol it never turns out good when you're named after a legend.
            Chavez and Camacho Jr....true its their family but nowhere near close to their fathers...

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
              Chavez and Camacho Jr....true its their family but nowhere near close to their fathers...
              at least they are the kids of legends and have a junior attached to their name. This guy just has the same name and that's it!

It would be like if some kid playing football was named Barry Sanders or Walter Payton. Or in this case something even more unique like Dick Butkus

Comment

hes a nephew who carries the name of the greatest before he was baptized with a Islamic name.

Comment

Working...
                X