No announcement yet.

To my fellow mexican posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    As much as we talk shit back and forth, one thing I admire from both sides is that we are there most of the time for our boxers.
    My Little Indian brother,

That was well said.

Mr. Plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      Damn you did make a thread about dude?

He is blinded by his pain.. I expect him to heal and soon be able to come to the table of brotherhood. Let us help him and keep him on the right path.

Mr. Plaster.

Hermanos United Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
        My Little Indian brother,

That was well said.

Mr. Plaster.
        I wouldn't call someone an indian though. You guys be wearing them hay hats just like mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I wouldn't call someone an indian though. You guys be wearing them hay hats just like mexicans.
          Dude think he is a pure guero

Comment

LOL...............................this thread is sooooooooo gay

Comment

war canelo

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                plaster is a *** with a inferior complex with Papa Mexico mad cuz his hero lost to Marg he thinks about Mexico and Mexicans 24/7
                Why is it so wonderful to you people that Margarito beat COTTO, and its doesn't bother you that Margarito got his ass totally beaten by the man COTTO beat! SSM? Also, COTTO fought and WON some rounds against PACQUIAO, while bigger taller stronger Margarito couldn't even win a single round against Pacquiao, again got his mesican ass ripped,got sent to a hospital with a busted face, but still Tony's loaded gloves victory over COTTO makes you all think like it makes you better fighters, or a better race, or country??? Your a racist PUERTO RICAN HATER!!! You and alot of others!! And that and only that is why I post on this forum!!! Cause of the hate you people have on everyone!!!!!!! Keep it up so I can reply more!!!!! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  LOL...............................this thread is sooooooooo gay

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    Yea cuz dude is annoying its like a baby crying for something. What Tell me so do you come ln this site to talk boxing related things or read comments from a moron who talks **** nonstop?
                    I feel you but when you make a thread about someone that means they got under your skin, which happens, but your only fueling the fire.

Boxing is my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                      Why is it so wonderful to you people that Margarito beat COTTO, and its doesn't bother you that Margarito got his ass totally beaten by the man COTTO beat! SSM? Also, COTTO fought and WON some rounds against PACQUIAO, while bigger taller stronger Margarito couldn't even win a single round against Pacquiao, again got his mesican ass ripped,got sent to a hospital with a busted face, but still Tony's loaded gloves victory over COTTO makes you all think like it makes you better fighters, or a better race, or country??? Your a racist PUERTO RICAN HATER!!! You and alot of others!! And that and only that is why I post on this forum!!! Cause of the hate you people have on everyone!!!!!!! Keep it up so I can reply more!!!!! LMAO
                      Dude but we are not the ones who make countless threds about margs victory over cotto do we? You guys have tony nuts in your mouth day after day making threads about the same thing over and over again we get it already.
                      Why dont you guys just come up with a new topic or wait for the rematch to happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X