No announcement yet.

yo showtime shawn you should join the mayweather mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo showtime shawn you should join the mayweather mafia

its the realest group on boxingscene//come on and support the greatest fighter alive.....just ask for larry x..the godfather of the mafia

you can spar with pacman for the floyd fight and come and tell us their game plan

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      you can spar with pacman for the floyd fight and come and tell us their game plan

Comment

LMFAO.

Larry x's new obsession will soon be 'Showtime Shawn' who I have no reason to doubt is legitimate but then again I have not seen any evidence to suggest he is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
          LMFAO.

Larry x's new obsession will soon be 'Showtime Shawn' who I have no reason to doubt is legitimate but then again I have not seen any evidence to suggest he is legit.
          he gave boxingscenea shoutout at the weighin

Comment

I don't know but based on Shawn's replies on his threads, he's a classy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
              he gave boxingscenea shoutout at the weighin
              Hoho. No ****? Good stuff - no reason to doubt him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                LMFAO.

People who met/know him confirmed its him. he also gave a shout out to boxing scene in his weigh in video.

no reason to doubt it.

haha, few seconds to late.

Comment

this can be a great partnership......join the mafia and share all of roaches plans you can make some money betting on floyd shawn..come on homie just pm me

Comment

this can be a great partnership......join the mafia and share all of roaches plans you can make some money betting on floyd shawn..come on homie just pm me
                    You can cheat but still gayweather will get KTFO by a midget.

Comment

Working...
                    X