Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Bradley - Pacquiao II next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to see Bradley - Pacquiao II next?

Assuming that Pacquiao defeats Rios, would you like to see it?
    Yes
    72.81%
    No
    27.19%

Yes because Bradley will beat him clearly , if they want any hope of Manny getting a Floyd fight they better keep Manny away from Bradley , let Floyd school Tim , Manny can beat another wood duck and then Floyd can school Manny .

Comment

No. Bradley cannot win. The last fight was a landslide. No need to prove you won..when the world knows you did!

Comment

In short, yes...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          No. Bradley cannot win. The last fight was a landslide. No need to prove you won..when the world knows you did!

The record book says different and its obvious Arum does not want Manny in with Bradley , its really the only fight for both if Manny beats his B grade bum opponent , then the winner of Bradley Manny can get their schooling from Floyd , but I dont mind Floyd schooling Manny first and then schooling Tim second , neither can touch Floyd so it dont matter what order he beats them .

Bradley will beat Manny clearly if they fight , he will have 2 good legs and is better than when they last fought .

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            That's the kind of thinking that for Pac ko'd the last time. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Bradley will beat Manny clearly if they fight , he will have 2 good legs and is better than when they last fought .
              Oh yea, change of plan? Last time he brought only 1?

Comment

IMO Pacquiao should pounce on this opportunity. Bradley matches up more favorably with Marquez than Pacquiao; if Manny is still okay, he can still beat Tim and this time get the decision. This also leaves Marquez hanging and redeems the KO loss slightly because he can say "yes, you KO'd me, but I beat the guy who then beat you." Triangle theories suck and styles make fights, this triangle is a classic example.

By the way, I'll point out that Pacquiao is thus far the only one of the three that has shown he is able to beat the other two (he certainly has beaten Marquez at least once and Bradley once). Bradley clearly beat Marquez, at least as this stage in JMM's career, but was dominated by Pacquiao, and Marquez was able to beat Pacquiao a couple times but can't beat Bradley.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 10-13-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

The record book says different and its obvious Arum does not want Manny in with Bradley , its really the only fight for both if Manny beats his B grade bum opponent , then the winner of Bradley Manny can get their schooling from Floyd , but I dont mind Floyd schooling Manny first and then schooling Tim second , neither can touch Floyd so it dont matter what order he beats them .

Do watch the fights or just look at the record books?
                  Arum doesnt want the fight because 1. Bradley clearly loss. 2. Bradley has no fan base and is no draw.
                  B grade bums that can punch and take a shot and his hungry are dangerous opponents. Especially if you are coming off a serious KO loss. (i know. Youre just learning)
                  Youre right...Neither can touch Floyd. Not only does he have good defensive skills , he also has good ducking skills. He wont do business with TR. remember...not even for 100 mil lmfao!
                  Again. Bradley got beat up by Manny almost every round. What makes it different now? Also note...that Bradly didnt want to to go to China to fight Manny. Bradley would have been a nice comeback fight for Manny. So Rios was a close 2nd!

Comment

If it's just the record book that matters, stop watching fights and just keep refreshing Boxrec until the result pops up. If you want to talk boxing, talk boxing. If you want to talk about what record books say, go do so elsewhere.

I wonder about your consistency by the way. How many times has Marquez beat Pacquiao?
                    Last edited by samouraļ; 10-13-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X