Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios 'I KO Danny Garcia!' Willing to rematch Mike Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would ride with Garcia here..Better defense then giving credit for(his chin is always tucked and he roles punches pretty well also)his timing is great and Rios thinks he's tough which will play right into Garcia's hands...I like Garcia in this one..But Bam Bam is a beast as well,I would not be surprised if he won..But if I'm betting,I'm taking Garcia...

Comment

Bam bam will light this guy up. Better boxer, better brawler and in my mind has been game tested much harder then Garcia has.

I got lots of points on Bam Bam in this fight, come see me for a bet if you like Garcia to win if the fight gets made

Comment

I see Rios walking onto something big and getting tko'd. People underestimate his power, he really has dynamite in his fists.

Comment

I think Rios stops him, Rios defense is decent for an inside pressure fighter, he has a great chin, i just see the body work being to much for Garcia

Comment

WAR Rios, he always wants the best match ups I give him major props.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              WAR Rios, he always wants the best match ups I give him major props.

this is true, but rios can only get so far with his complete lack of skills and ring savvy. the buck stops here for rios. he does not beat garcia. Im not so sure he'll beat alvarado if they rematch. rios is easier to read than a dr. seuss book...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                this is true, but rios can only get so far with his complete lack of skills and ring savvy. the buck stops here for rios. he does not beat garcia. Im not so sure he'll beat alvarado if they rematch. rios is easier to read than a dr. seuss book...
                He does have skills though, amazing inside fighting skills coupled with massive balls and an indomitable will. Just because hes not some slick speedster defensive wizard doesnt mean he doesnt have skills. People trash rios like he just closes his eyes and rushes in mindlessly flailing his arms. And I'm not saying he beats garcia but I think its a toss up fight and he definitely has a chance, I would love to see it.

Comment

I had Alvarado up on the cards before he got beat by rios, rios has a good chin and Dannys got that left hook. Imagine Dannys dad building this fight up I'd love to see the pre fight hype. Either rios gets destroyed by a Banging left hook or we see rios outwork the **** out of Danny and get the stoppage

Comment

We'll see how rios does with other 140s cause he wasn't able to bully Alvarado like his previous opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      He does have skills though, amazing inside fighting skills coupled with massive balls and an indomitable will. Just because hes not some slick speedster defensive wizard doesnt mean he doesnt have skills. People trash rios like he just closes his eyes and rushes in mindlessly flailing his arms. And I'm not saying he beats garcia but I think its a toss up fight and he definitely has a chance, I would love to see it.
                      that is it! amazing skills?? come on now...

he has an unbreakable heart and a great chin, I'll give him that, but what he does is not considered "skills." he doesnt have to be a slick defensive fighter, he just has to have some type of skillset to be called "skillful." what he does is flail his punches wildly in hopes that some land. what rios does is bring out the bravado in fighters and make them fight his fight, which is a sloppy, ugly, brawl, and thats how he gets them. his number 1 skill is making the other fighter think "Im gonna be macho too and bang with this guy", instead of keeping focused and disciplined. as soon as he meets someone who has control of his mental game, rios is gonna be humiliated and hurt.

his mouth, his mouth also is a HUGE asset that rios has, floyd level type trash talking, which I like...

Comment

Working...
                      X