Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has the Better Chance of Pulling Off the Upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's close, Marquez is a top ten lb4lb and is underrated and Ortiz is fighting a fighter that has avoided southpaws and top welterweights.

Comment

I went with JMM purely because of the history. Weve all seen what Pac vs JMM looks like and if the past bouts are any indication it should be a good scrap.

Sure Ortiz could very well pull an upset for a number of reasons, but between the 2 we all know that JMM just has a style that makes for an exciting fight against Pac.

Ortiz vs Floyd is a complete unknown. I know he will come looking to win and he will be coming at Floyd hard. Who knows how well thats gonna play out though. It would be pure speculation, when the JMM fight weve seen what it could potentially be.

Comment

As well, Floyd has a tendency of making fighters look bad. I dont see it as Ortiz lacking skill by any stretch. Floyds just an ******* who likes to put on clinics, and take away a fighters confidence. Its just not fair for Floyds opponents... lol

Comment

if one of them looses bye bye mega fight but if anything i say ortiz why
          floyd hasn't fought in a while and struggles with southpaw a lil
          manny has already went 24 rounds with JMM and this time around its gonna end quick..

Comment

polls still pretty close, keep'em coming.

Comment

JMM.

Ortiz will be humiliated after he can't figure Floyd out. He's a typical power fighter, nothing Floyd can't figure out.

Comment

Working...
              X