Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever lived with a housemate youre not really close infact hate them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    Win her over with chloroform.
    Rape without struggle is just plain lazy...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      wow!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        It's classier though.
        [IMG]http://ist1-3.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/L/S/G/Q/LSGQ/CH_MadMen0212.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
          We have a housemates of 7 people and theres this one chick I cannot stand.. She think she is a queen of England and tells us not to bring friends sleep over or smoking in our room (which was part of the agreement with the landlord). I did not argue

Today I said hi to her as I walked by and asked if she is heading out.. she replied "yeah.,. whatever" then walked away.. I was trying to be nice but she does not give me the same respect as I give her..
          In other words, you're secretly dying to smash that.

Comment

when beecher was looking for schillinger's attention he hit him with a stool and defecated on his chest. you could try that.

Comment

I had a few flatmates that I really disliked. At first they were ok but after always having to pick up after them and having to cover their phone bills I tossed them.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                We have a housemates of 7 people and theres this one chick I cannot stand.. She think she is a queen of England and tells us not to bring friends sleep over or smoking in our room (which was part of the agreement with the landlord). I did not argue

Today I said hi to her as I walked by and asked if she is heading out.. she replied "yeah.,. whatever" then walked away.. I was trying to be nice but she does not give me the same respect as I give her..
                Yeah, she's tryin to let you know she's mad at you for something and she's secretly dying for you to ask her what's wrong?

Don't do it. Act like nothing's wrong.... it'll drive her crazy. Don't act weird or pissy, just smile and keep going. But watch out, ignore her too long and she may eventually blow. If she does blow, just tell her to keep her princess ass attitude moving along and walk away.

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                when beecher was looking for schillinger's attention he hit him with a stool and defecated on his chest. you could try that.
                Damn, OZ.... I loved that series. One of those series that you hate to see end for good. Unlike Sopranos, which had the ****ties endings to a series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  Yeah, she's tryin to let you know she's mad at you for something and she's secretly dying for you to ask her what's wrong?

Don't do it. Act like nothing's wrong.... it'll drive her crazy. Don't act weird or pissy, just smile and keep going. But watch out, ignore her too long and she may eventually blow. If she does blow, just tell her to keep her princess ass attitude moving along and walk away.

Damn, OZ.... I loved that series. One of those series that you hate to see end for good. Unlike Sopranos, which had the ****ties endings to a series ever.
                  Tell me about it.

OZ was just ridiculous. The writers started using acid or something toward the end though. Same for Sopranos though the writing never suffered you're right!! The ending had me wanting to commit hari kari.

Comment

7 roommates? i had 3 years ago & they kept eating my food in the fridge & one guy always disappeared when it came time to pay rent & utilities...after owing me for 2 months i gave him the choice pay me or you're out. he didn't think i was serious. he never paid me so i took all his clothes, bed, furniture(which wasnt much)& threw it out in the back alley in febuary. there was a foot of snow & it was -25c. he came by & picked through his clothes & left the rest. he would have kept avoiding paying if i didnt do it. i had the locks changed. we had a pool table, foos ball table, stand up track & field, etc. i moved shortly after & have lived by myself for 11 years happily & could never live with anyone ever again!

Comment

Is it common in america to have roomies that are strangers or you don't get along with?

Cause it definately doesn't work that way in the UK. We only live with people we like and trust. We are very very picky in the UK when it comes to roommates.

Why would you want to live with somebody who you hate or dislike? It just takes the fun out of living out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X