No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley PPV Distributed Online by Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley PPV Distributed Online by Top Rank

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Top Rank announced today that the June 9 Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley world welterweight championship event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, will be available live on both pay-per-view television and online. The four-bout pay-per-view card, produced and distributed live online by Top Rank for $54.95, boasts interactive features unique to the digital platform through MLBAM’s (MLB Advanced Media) technology. The enhanced and unique viewing offers a four-shot, multi-angle dynamic player that will allow viewers to interact and feel an enriched experience. The live online pay-per-view is exclusive to U.S. viewers.

[Click Here To Read More]

No way i pay anything to watch another Arum Robbery! Bob Rapes the fans and then smiles about it. Not me,I'll be streaming for free thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
      No way i pay anything to watch another Arum Robbery! Bob Rapes the fans and then smiles about it. Not me,I'll be streaming for free thank you...
      Actually, nobody cares if you purchase or not lol, your probably one of those haters who try to come here and comment just to hate and there is a high probability that youre an alt

Comment

Dear Bob,

I'll be watching online.

But you probably shouldn't count on my $55.

Best,

Gino

Comment

Watching it live, my 3rd time watching Pacman, always a amazing experience, its unbelievable to see media all around the world to witness him, i have never seen anything like it... Cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
            This

Bob and Pac-tards can got to hell

Comment

Free stream any day...Why pay$55 for the Top Rank stream with Col Bob Sheridan that turns my stomach when you can pick up a free HBO stream ?

Comment

Awww where's bombs? He usually runs a security team to stop streamers.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Top Rank announced today that the June 9 Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley world welterweight championship event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, will be available live on both pay-per-view television and online. The four-bout pay-per-view card, produced and distributed live online by Top Rank for $54.95, boasts interactive features unique to the digital platform through MLBAM’s (MLB Advanced Media) technology. The enhanced and unique viewing offers a four-shot, multi-angle dynamic player that will allow viewers to interact and feel an enriched experience. The live online pay-per-view is exclusive to U.S. viewers.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  This is a good move. The only downside is Bob will surely fudge the online sales so lets just say this fight is gonna sell 1.4 ppv's unoffically.

Comment

This might be what I need.... Ill be in Columbus on Saturday and me and my girl need to watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X