No announcement yet.

"bottoming out" inside a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bottoming out" inside a girl?

The last time I had sex, I noticed that when I would do a full thrust, I would feel this uncomfortable, almost sharp, stinging pain on the head of my penis?

It felt like I was hitting a 'knot" or something up in the girl? it was not a good feeling. . .

It's happened with other girls too, but most of the time it never happens. . and it's only when you do a full, deep pump thrust, going in as far as you can. . .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

....inb4 fleshlight stories

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        lol no comprendo?

this has never happened to you?

Comment

never happened to me, but im only 8.

usually they just complain about a pain in their stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            lol no comprendo?

this has never happened to you?
            Sully says he has a 8' python. Mine isn't near that and yes I do know exactly what you're talking about.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Sully says he has a 8' python. Mine isn't near that and yes I do know exactly what you're talking about.
              weird, maybe the chicks ive been banging have been lose and deep, but that dosnt explain why they complained about it hurting in their stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                weird, maybe the chicks ive been banging have been lose and deep, but that dosnt explain why they complained about it hurting in their stomach.
                I think there's some type of bone plate in there or something.

I'm not sure but I know there's a wall of some sort lol somewhere. I've felt that motherfuker a few times and plus I failed my anatomy classes.

I don't know if that is a part of their anatomy but i dun seend it.

Comment

I think there's some type of bone plate in there or something.

I'm not sure but I know there's a wall of some sort lol somewhere. I've felt that motherfuker a few times and plus I failed my anatomy classes.

I don't know if that is a part of their anatomy but i dun seend it.
                  might also have to do with diffrent positions going deeper then others

pugly, you remember what position you were in when you felt it?

Comment

@ Sully and Pugly's tall tales of slaying chicks with the piston-like action from their he-cocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X