Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. - What Floyd Did Was 100% Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. - What Floyd Did Was 100% Fair!

Floyd Mayweather's famous dad, Floyd Mayweather Sr., is in his son's corner -- telling TMZ, there was nothing underhanded about Floyd's sucker punch victory over Victor Ortiz on Saturday in Las Vegas ... adding, "The fight was 100% fair."

[Click Here To Read More]

Coming from his dad lol

Comment

What Floyd did might have been fair/within the rules but it was anything but impressive. He won the fight but he didn't win it on skill or toughness. I would have absolutely no problem KOing Floyd Mayweather if he wasn't paying attention and neither would most people.

Comment

100% Legal, 100% Fair and Cortez was 100% Firm but Fair.

Comment

Really!!!!!

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          The Mayweathers would be the first to be "SCREAMING FOUL" if the tables were turned and vVctor knocked out Floyd with a SUCKER PUNCH!!!!!!
          I have a new name for you Floyd. Its Floyd "SUCKER PUNCH" Mayweather. NO longer Floyd "Money" Mayweather. And this is from a neutral fan.

Comment

Originally posted by fightnight1 View Post
            The Mayweathers would be the first to be "SCREAMING FOUL" if the tables were turned and vVctor knocked out Floyd with a SUCKER PUNCH!!!!!!
            I have a new name for you Floyd. Its Floyd "SUCKER PUNCH" Mayweather. NO longer Floyd "Money" Mayweather. And this is from a neutral fan.

Floyd won fair and square by the rules that's all that counts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                What Floyd did might have been fair/within the rules but it was anything but impressive. He won the fight but he didn't win it on skill or toughness. I would have absolutely no problem KOing Floyd Mayweather if he wasn't paying attention and neither would most people.
                Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Hey Frog did you watch the fight and not just what they showed on ESPN and YouTube? Rds 1-4 May showed plenty of skill check the Compubox stats.

And Break 100% agree.

Comment

sr is just trying to get on jrs good side so he can get some more money for crack

Comment

Is it me or these articles are 100% useless... Talking to somebody 110% biased and bordeline ******ed and thats the kind of crap you end up with...

There is nothing fair in cheapshots, in fact looking at the definition of the word itself it says a cheapshot is unsportsmanlike and unfair toward the victim... And both fighters used cheapshots in that fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X