Zab Judah to target JMM!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah to target JMM!!

Quote from Main Events

Kathy Duva- Marquez has to sort out his promotional situation and when he does we will offer a fight...

Good fight IMO,

Good ****. Would be a great test for Marquez at 140 in the summer if he plans on pursuing Pacquiao in the fall. Quick southpaw with speed and power, and we get to see how he handles the weight.

Comment

JMM beats him

That defensive thing Judah has been trying wont win him a fight against JMM

Comment

not a bad fight - Marquez doesn't have many options at 135 unless he goes to top rank - Soto and Rios would be the best fights, but you know those aint happenin if Marquez stays wit Golden Boy.

Comment

do you think the winner gets a shot at pac? even if its zab?

Comment

I like this fight, and I'm so happy that people are no longer writing Zab Judah off like they did before. I believe Marquez should win but Zab can knock Marquez down and I think he will because Zab has sneaky fast punches.

Comment

i'd buy that for a dollar...really like this fight...see marquez' combination punches and accuracy winning the day...but judah's quickness and decent power could have marquez seeing the canvas early...we all know marquez can get caught with lefts early... and judah has a great counter left uppercut...would love to see it...

Comment

great fight make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd take JMM in this. Would be a good way to go and get his 4th belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    I'd take JMM in this. Would be a good way to go and get his 4th belt.
                    Yeah, didn't think about that at first. That sweetens the deal. Right now the big 3 Mexican fighters of their generation are in a race to see who can get to 4 belts first.

Comment

Working...
                    X