No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Khan-Garcia.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    What's funny is that I swear Khan takes punches better when he is out of it. I don't know if that's normal, but Khan can take a damn beating when his legs are gone.
    Haha that's what I was trying to point out in another thread

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      The 4th round was hard to watch.

Those thudding, nasty sounding right hand's Garcia was landing were crazy.

I really don't know how Khan stayed on his feet for so long but I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd go down again.
      Khan's brain was already separated from his body, which is why it wasn't responding as well. I'm not even joking around. Because while he was eating shots and sneering at Garcia, his legs still hadn't recovered from round 3. A stoppage at any time would've been fine with me because Khan looked like he was headed toward eating out of a straw.

Comment

• Khan was already getting countered in the first two rounds. It was only a matter of time.....

but lets be real, the brits are just not that good at sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          Khan was already getting countered in the first two rounds. It was only a matter of time.....

but it was funny tho.

Comment

• i like how Kellerman goes 'this is just like the Zab Judah fight'

then Amir proceeded to pull a Zab Judah

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i like how Kellerman goes 'this is just like the Zab Judah fight'

then Amir proceeded to pull a Zab Judah
              Oh ***** that made me laugh. I hope they dont give Judah a shot at Garcia. He should fight Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                Khan was already getting countered in the first two rounds. It was only a matter of time.....

Sorry, where are you from.. please dont say USA? If I'm not mistaken david haye beats any heavyweight fighter besides the brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                  Sorry, where are you from.. please dont say USA? If I'm not mistaken david haye beats any heavyweight fighter besides the brothers.
                  hes still trash

Comment

Working...
                  X