Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KFC and his fans.....can justify anything. Even make up fake storys like TS....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Is English a second language for you?

Just wondering because you sound like the incredible Hulk.
      yes it is Milton
      we speak in other tongues in Whoreville

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        A long time Top Rank fighter finally comes to his senses about how crooked his promoter is.

The only way Mayweather would fight Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, is if they were not in Top Rank.
        So how was Arum Crooked in relations to Cotto? Giving him the top fighters in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          floyd: yo miguel, leave that piece of **** bob arum.....he's been holding you back. i left bob and have made at least 25 million for each fight i've been in since. don't be a slave like pacriod and be your own boss.

miguel: you may be on to something......
          Lol exactly.

Look at the numbers he generated right after he left Top Rank. 360k with a nobody Baldomir, 2.4Mill with DLH, 900k with Hatton, 1.1Mill with Marquez, 1.4Mill with Mosley. And he doesn't have to give a large percentage to any promoter because he promotes himself and GBP co-promotes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            yes it is Milton
            we speak in other tongues in Whoreville
            Oh okay.

I wasnt trying to diss.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              A long time Top Rank fighter finally comes to his senses about how crooked his promoter is.

The only way Mayweather would fight Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, is if they were not in Top Rank.

OMG.. Just when I thought the excuses couldn't be moar gay..

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              they are stupid Jacky
              Cotto got Pac last year because Arum fear him going to GBP
              that fight made to appease Cotto
              too bad Pac murked him and ruined his wife's evening
              mandate in 08 for Cotto to fight Floyd, but Floyd want DLH rematch
              so Arum make Cotto vs Tony instead, Tony kick his ass
              Arum hate is funny :laugh:

Man, on top of all that, Arum just basically gift wrapped Cotto another title at 54' and people still complain.

Arum is the best promoter of all time. It takes a genius to develop Chavez Jr. into a PPV star, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                So how was Arum Crooked in relations to Cotto? Giving him the top fighters in the world?
                Arums treatment of Margarito.

Comment

This is good,besides that I really believe Cotto actually has a good chance against Floyd as well,hope it happens!!Pacman & Floyd isn't the only fight that can be interesting,boxing isn't dead & it doesn't need just 2 fighters,make the fight happen,I'll watch!!

Comment

People forget that Bob expected Foreman to beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Good stuff.

Im down for Cotto-Mayweather. I told some people this would happen. Cotto just lost a career high payday to a guy who most likely cheated to beat him and Arum allowed it to happen.
                      Yup, this is total BS Dick move on Arum's part. Cotto is one of my favorite fighters and it's a ****in insult to him. I might not like Cotto to rematch Pac but he deserves that fight more than Margarito.

But I suspected this before: Cotto vs FLoyd, Pac vs. Marg, then winners & losers will fight each other next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X