Clear All

• Proof here:

http://www.metatech.org/BluePlanetProject.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Beginning of page 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Well, that was random. This reeks of virginity.
        Last edited by Golden; 06-02-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
          Well, that was random. This reeks of virginity.

Comment

• Originally posted by spooky24

Of course no eyewitness has ever said anything in 49 1/2 years about any shot coming from the front seat as it was to ridiculous to even ask them then, just as it is now.[editby]edit on 4-6-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)[/editby]
            Liars will always lie. Many witnesses reported a shot in the limo because there was one. Miller had a perfect, elevated view of the President.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
            Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

Comment

• Originally posted by I hate spammers
              Who is JFK? and why would anyone want him dead?
              To spare their wives from his Super Cock.

Comment

• 7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

James Altgens (the man on right) was a press photographer and shared some mighty fine testimony that supports Greer's shot from the driver's seat. The pistol mention doesn't come from left field.

Comment

• George Bush laughs at JFK ASSASSINATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUs...yer_detailpage

Killing John F. Kennedy was most certainly at the front of that very telling statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacemaverick View Post
                    http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/re...220053275.html

ReelzChannel CEO Defends Controversial JFK Documentary Theory: President Was Killed by Accidental Secret Service Shot

ReelzChannel is getting back into the Kennedy family business, and once again likely to make some waves. In November, the network that aired the Emmy-winning 2011 miniseries "The Kennedys" will debut "JFK: The Smoking Gun," a new documentary offering the theory that John F. Kennedy was killed, not by Lee Harvey Oswald’s rifle, but by the friendly-fire bullet of an inexperienced Secret Service agent. It is a theory that has been around awhile and has had a difficult track record and the news that Reelz is airing a show based on it has already ignited anger in this hotly disputed stretch of history.

SEE MORE OF THE STORY AT THE ABOVE LINK. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I know you have presented your view in this thread but could this be feasible?
                    Hickey was supposed to shoot jfk in the back of the head. The exact opposite really happened, as you can with these slow motion closeups that depict the rear detaching, opening, and gaping in the moments after Greer's shot impacted the President's right forehead. They are promoting a rear shot which is clearly false.

Comment

• Two things

#1 seek serious help

#2 humans can't keep secrets

Comment

Working...
                      X