No announcement yet.

I'm NOT sold on Cotto.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    My guess is youre too dumb to realize you used a double negative?

But thanks for acknowledging...in your own idiotic way....that cotto is near the level...(btw, none of those cats can be compared to mayweather)

of course they cant be compared to that slippery coward mayweather, we are talking about morales,barrera,jmm,pac these are real men who come to fight.

Comment

• can't believe how many dick rid1ers this Quitter has

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
        can't believe how many dick rides my moms had
        crazy huh....

Comment

• truly astonishing

Comment

• I'll pull for Cotto until the day he retires, he is the reason I was introduced to the sport... I owe him that privilege. My dude always comes to fight. Losing in battle doesn't change my perspective of Miguel. He helped define the last gen of boxing and gave us an exciting rollercoaster of a career. Some fighters get beat and then stay down. Cotto took his L's like a man and rebounded.

Some of you nationalistic haters need to get your heads out of your asses and respect the contributions he's made to the fight game. Even now, he's helping mold the next crop of talented young fighters and bringing Puerto Rico back on the map. It's jarring how many false prophets come on here and preach the same garbage on a daily basis about the man and act like it's going to hurt him and his fans. News flash--MC is doing fine, he's more successful than you'll ever be. His family is very well off and eating good, likely for the rest of their lives. So suck it.. suck it harddddd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              I'll pull for Cotto until the day he retires, he is the reason I was introduced to the sport... I owe him that privilege. My dude always comes to fight. Losing in battle doesn't change my perspective of Miguel. He helped define the last gen of boxing and gave us an exciting rollercoaster of a career. Some fighters get beat and then stay down. Cotto took his L's like a man and rebounded.

Some of you nationalistic haters need to get your heads out of your asses and respect the contributions he's made to the fight game. Even now, he's helping mold the next crop of talented young fighters and bringing Puerto Rico back on the map. It's jarring how many false prophets come on here and preach the same garbage on a daily basis about the man and act like it's going to hurt him and his fans. News flash--MC is doing fine, he's more successful than you'll ever be. His family is very well off and eating good, likely for the rest of their lives. So suck it.. suck it harddddd!
              I respect Cotto for what he's done or is doing but his most recent loss vs. Trout he took it like a B*tch and ran out of the ring, real unprofessional IMO!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                I respect Cotto for what he's done or is doing but his most recent loss vs. Trout he took it like a B*tch and ran out of the ring, real unprofessional IMO!
                he did that vs mayweather too! and he thought he won those fights lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  he did that vs mayweather too! and he thought he won those fights lmao
                  After getting Beat up I guess he couldn't think right and thought he was winning, Kinda like Juanma when he thought the Ref was Gambling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    I'll pull for Cotto until the day he retires, he is the reason I was introduced to the sport... I owe him that privilege. My dude always comes to fight. Losing in battle doesn't change my perspective of Miguel. He helped define the last gen of boxing and gave us an exciting rollercoaster of a career. Some fighters get beat and then stay down. Cotto took his L's like a man and rebounded.

No he didnt

Comment

Working...
                    X