No announcement yet.

How bad is it to eat red meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is it to eat red meat?

I eat red meat on average about 5 times a week. I usually grill it outside on the bbq pit.

I eat it 7 days a week, im on a high protein diet,
    Its fine for you

Comment

"Meat is murder and murder tastes pretty fukin good."

Comment

Comment

It's probably not the best. But people have been doing it for years and living.
          I only eat it about 2 times a week not because I'm against it just because I like eating other ****.

Comment

Um I don't eat much meat.. My boyfriend does all the time.. His in excellent shape 3% body fat so it couldn't be that bad..

Comment

You will die a slow painful death.

Comment

Originally posted by FIRSTLADY View Post
                Um I don't eat much meat.. My boyfriend does all the time.. His in excellent shape 3% body fat so it couldn't be that bad..
                First off, I bet you eat lots of meat if you pickin up what I'm layin down.
                Second of all, 3% bodyfat is A goddamned lie.

Anyways back to the topic. Red meat a couple times a weak is good for you, especially for men. You get a good dose of creatine and it'll also help maintain healthy testosterone levels. Throwing it on the BBQ isn't the healthiest way to do but as long as it's not burnt it should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  You will die a slow painful death.
                  But I'll be happy. Happy and full as a tick. Hail to the red meat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    First off, I bet you eat lots of meat if you pickin up what I'm layin down.
                    Second of all, 3% bodyfat is A goddamned lie.

Anyways back to the topic. Red meat a couple times a weak is good for you, especially for men. You get a good dose of creatine and it'll also help maintain healthy testosterone levels. Throwing it on the BBQ isn't the healthiest way to do but as long as it's not burnt it should be good.
                    THIS my friends is a 5 star post. Outstanding job Glove, Out****instanding.

Comment

Working...
                    X