Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson Presser Regarding Carl Froch Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mad respect for Froch cuz he dont duck nobody and fights like a beast, I pick him to win.

Comment

Stevenson just another ghetto scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
        Not to excuse the guy in anyway but 1998? how long ago was that, i mean **** Stevenson was around 18 at the time, can we chalk it up to youthful transgressions and let the man live his life.
        Part of me feels this way, but the guy was 21 in 1998.

Everyone makes mistakes but given some of the stories coming out (like him KO-ing girls and the fact these girls did not want to become prostitutes) you can understand why some are reacting the way they are.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 01-05-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Froch via death

Comment

As soon as Stevenson feels the hurt he'll fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
              they weren't under aged if they were 14 and in quebec. in 1998. legal ages are different per country. so he raped a girl that wasn't underage.
              14 is under age across canada if you are more than two years older than your partner. in other words, if she is 14 and you are over 16 she is under age.

14 is not legal for grown men in Quebec or the rest of the country.

just fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Part of me feels this way, but the guy was 21 in 1998.

Everyone makes mistakes but given some of the stories coming out (like him KO-ing girls and the fact these girls did not want to become prostitutes) you can understand why some are reacting the way they are.
                i grew up with a dude who was deported for exactly the same thing that Stevenson was convicted of. honestly...his ass should be sent back to Haiti in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Stevenson just another ghetto scumbag.
                  you're mistaken. he's a scum bag...he ain't from any ghetto that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    that was easy time for that ****, herad they were like under 15 too. I knew a guy they gave 98 years for here in AZ for pimping type charges.

evidently i was mistaken, and he acutally served four years.

whatever the sentence, i can't wait to see cobra froch pound this guy.

Comment

I'm hoping for a brutal KO by Froch to take out that pathetic excuse of a human being Stevenson. I'd be even happier if Stevenson's legs do a quiver while he is prone on the canvas. Low life punk. Getting 4 years for destroying the lives of children is a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Working...
                      X