Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Yeap...if they would have discovered with at leat a week and a half maybe Drian Francisco would have taked the fight..
    I'm sure there's lot of journeyman who's dying for a payday! but I don't know the whole story! Rigo has no time to waste, but he just wasted a year of his prime!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I'm sure there's lot of journeyman who's dying for a payday! but I don't know the whole story! Rigo has no time to waste, but he just wasted a year of his prime!
      He fought 3 times past year...he was about to fight a four when the fight got cancelated...

Comment

He fought 3 times past year...he was about to fight a four when the fight got cancelated...
        and you keep on saying donaire's ducking him? the FOTY ducking this lazy Cuban?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          and you keep on saying donaire's ducking him? the FOTY ducking this lazy Cuban?
          I told you that he was about fight the same times that Donaire fought..this year he wan the WBA belt and his foes had a record of 57-2-1..he finish the year ranked as # 1 @ 122...awesome..

Comment

you're overrating him because he's cuban.

Comment

I told you that he was about fight the same times that Donaire fought..this year he wan the WBA belt and his foes had a record of 57-2-1..he finish the year ranked as # 1 @ 122...awesome..
              Here it is in a nutshell:

Rigo is very similar to Amir Khan. Both have great hand speed and amateur pedigree, both use mostly their legs for defense. But once the opponent can get past the speed and reach their chin, they can be taken down. It takes a very good fighter with power to do this. Lesser fighters get overwhelmed by their speed.

Comment

Originally posted by speed2kill View Post
                Here it is in a nutshell:

Rigo is very similar to Amir Khan. Both have great hand speed and amateur pedigree, both use mostly their legs for defense. But once the opponent can get past the speed and reach their chin, they can be taken down. It takes a very good fighter with power to do this. Lesser fighters get overwhelmed by their speed.
                I agree totally with you but I believe that khan have great speed and footwork but not a really good defence...Rigo has...

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  you're overrating him because he's cuban.
                  No bro..I allways love to watch him box...I m a huge boxing fan..and those kinds of technique you mostly see it in cubans..but I also love to watch Dulorme, Ismail Sillack..

Comment

Working...
                  X