Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    my mistake. sorry about that.
    I should have been more clear.

Wish the damned ol' promoters would stop actin' like spoiled children and figure this **** out.

Comment

Canelo vs TBA won't be on PPV...

With so many boxing-less weekends in the year, you'd figure that they'd avoid competing. I want to see GBP and Canelo change the date, but GBP seems stuck on trying to prove a point and sticking it to Arum.

Comment

Where was this Last December when Abner Mares vs. Joseph Agbeko (Golden Boy) went head-to-head with Cotto vs. Margarito II (Top Rank).

Both good fights, just enjoy a good nights of fights and stfu.

Comment

chavez vs martinez sept 15th and canelo vs tba sept 22nd i dont understand what it so hard about that

Comment

who cares, just dont watch GBP card, let them waste money are looks stupid.
            who cares.

Comment

hmm, are you aware there are several baseball games played at the same time..... several football games.... several basketball games..... it gives the consumers a choice.... maybe you should do alittle research on how sports business works... i have no problem with two boxing cards going off at the same time... at the end i'll make a choice what i watch and im sure you will aswell....

Comment

Working...
              X