WBC Threatening to Expel Anyone Involved in Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares???fuck the WBC

Comment

I like this matchup and think this is a great hw fight but I would seriously ****ing lol if it did in fact get canceled because of all b1tching & crying about nothing from these spineless sissy boxing bureaucracies.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I like this matchup and think this is a great hw fight but I would seriously ****ing lol if it did in fact get canceled because of all b1tching & crying about nothing from these spineless sissy boxing bureaucracies.
        I wouldn't worry about it getting cancelled too much.

A few kickback$ from the parties involved and they'll be back in the good graces of the WBC in no time.

Comment

Sulaiman is a scumbag, i find it hilarious that he has the guts to talk about disgraceful behavior. This fight will do MEGA numbers....it'll be the best heavyweight fight in years...is this guy a numbskull?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            the wbc is ******ed anyway lol jesus

this is the best heavyweight fight IN YEARS and they don't want to allow it? ****ing cry babies seriously
            I know, who are they kidding? They aren't cancelling this fight for nothing.

Comment

Screw the WBC this is a real good HW fight. And this is definitely not the first time people have brawled at a press conference.

Comment

Isn't this the same guy that let Margarito fight Pacquiao the year after the hand wraps incident??? Thought so.

Comment

Warren has openly contested the BBBofC's authority to run the sport in Britain so they've pulled a favour from their corrupt little friend in the WBC. This fight outside the ring might get as juicy as the fight in it!

Comment

Said it once and I'll say it again......best and most anticipated HW fight in almost 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Said it once and I'll say it again......best and most anticipated HW fight in almost 10 years.
                      This! cant wat for haye vs chisora to step into the ring!

Comment

Working...
                      X