No announcement yet.

My first amateur fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first amateur fight

Tell me what you guys think, im in the red. I was letting him hit me with those jabs, it could have cost me the fight, next time i wont. Only reason i let him hit me with them was cause they didnt hurt, next time i wont let it happen though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQK3yZYrYVY

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    Tell me what you guys think, im in the red. I was letting him hit me with those jabs, it could have cost me the fight, next time i wont. Only reason i let him hit me with them was cause they didnt hurt, next time i wont let it happen though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQK3yZYrYVY
    Good effort m8. Enjoyed the pressure. You intimidated the crap outta him lol.

I know he was taller but you need to watch for your chin hanging out when you rush in and pick your shots better.

Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
      Good effort m8. Enjoyed the pressure. You intimidated the crap outta him lol.

I know he was taller but you need to watch for your chin hanging out when you rush in and pick your shots better.

Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for posting.
      thanks man, ya i wanna work on keeping my hands up more when i come in for shots, also my footwork. Got my second fight (which was the day after) coming soon, just waiting on the guy who uploaded it

Comment

bump...........

Comment

It didn't look like you were just "letting him hit you with those jabs", he popped you with some stiff jabs which snapped your head back, my advice would be to accept you were tagged with a number of jabs and work on improvements, other than that well done.

Comment

Working...
          X