Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meldrick Taylor Vs Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felix "Tito" Trinidad wins via KO in the 11th...

Comment

I think Trinidad wins by early KO. !40 pounders don't belong in the same ring with Trinidad. I know Taylor won a belt at 147 but it was not his best weight.

Comment

This fight would be very similar to the Taylor vs Norris fight, of course Tito would probably end it much sooner.

Comment

Tito Ko's him in this fight.

Comment

People forget how good of a chin Taylor had before and during the Chavez Sr fight!! I pick Taylor pre Chavez fight and pick Tito post Chavez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
              People forget how good of a chin Taylor had before and during the Chavez Sr fight!! I pick Taylor pre Chavez fight and pick Tito post Chavez fight.
              As Good as it may be, He hasnt faced any welterweight with as much power as Tito. Tito by KO pre/post/inbetween chavez sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                As Good as it may be, He hasnt faced any welterweight with as much power as Tito. Tito by KO pre/post/inbetween chavez sr.
                Are you saying Tito had more power than Chavez?

Comment

I would agree Tito had more power than Chavez

Comment

Is this something you don't believe?

In the Ring's 100 greatest punchers of all time JCC is no where to be found. Tito is number 30.

Comment

Tito was too big too strong. I do think Meldrick Taylor could move and outbox him for 12 rounds though. Tito wasn't the pressure fighter Chavez was, so I don't know how effective Tito would be in that regard.

Eventually though, I see Tito just being too big too strong for him. Let's remember, Chavez was fighting at 3 weight classes above his own because there was nobody to fight anymore. He had no business fighting with DLH when he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X