No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'm Going To Teach Senchenko "Boxing 101!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'm Going To Teach Senchenko "Boxing 101!"

Paulie Malignaggi has been sparring in Milan this week as he prepares for his seventh world title fight on April 29th against WBA champion Vyacheslav Senchenko at the Donbass Arena in Ukraine. [Click Here To Read More]

Bring it home baby! I got my money on you.

How the hell is he gonna tweet? Voice-to-text? Lol this dude is nuts.

Comment

lol @ handing out detentions. i used to hate malignaggi back in the day but he usually gives fun interviews and leaves it all in the ring. hard not to root for him. hope he pulls it off

Comment

could be tough.

Comment

Good luck to Paulie, for all the talk he's one of boxing's good guys. He's talented too, just a shame for him that he wasn't blessed with more power.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Good luck to Paulie, for all the talk he's one of boxing's good guys. He's talented too, just a shame for him that he wasn't blessed with more power.
            Or blessed with good hands...

Comment

paulie will stink out russia

paulie no punch the dancing girl with no career and no fans will bore the russian fans to sleep. paulie has no business thinking he can fight because he cannot. more disgrace than anything this transvestite with gloves is boring.

Comment

Boxing 101? How to hit with a feather duster?

Comment

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what kind of decision Paulie gets in Ukraine. We all know he's not going (can't is more like it) stop Senchenko, so what kind of shake at a decision he can get is going to be something to see.
                    Last edited by JKidd2624; 04-18-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X