No announcement yet.

Lateef "Power" Kayode trained by Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lateef "Power" Kayode trained by Roach

What are your guys thoughts? If this guy legit? I think Freddy's style of volly punching might not work so well with this guy. Thoughts?

The guy is absolute garbage. Struggles with journeymen on shobox on the reg. I keep waiting for him to make that leap and show some real improvement but I just don't think he's got it in him.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      The guy is absolute garbage. Struggles with journeymen on shobox on the reg. I keep waiting for him to make that leap and show some real improvement but I just don't think he's got it in him.
      man that sucks they make these dudes look like beasts... ah well... here is to hoping its a good CW div.

Comment

Lateef is a direct decedent of GOD. He will destroy any mortal being placed in front of him by Satan. Good will always conquer evil.

WAR LATEEF!!!!!!!

He's also the greatest singer that has ever lived. Do your ears (and heart) a favor by listening to this (WARNING: you may have an organism):

Comment

He's garbage

Nicholas Iannuzzi beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Yeah I remember when he got a gift over Izzuzi or whatever that guys name was.

Comment

Kayode is a lumbering bum, he is such garbage. His skill level is about on par with a toughman contest at a local bar. His last 3 fights against B&C level competition went to the cards. Ianuzzi (local guy here in Tampa) boxed circles around him and even hurt him once, that decision was a JOKE. He lost that fight 100%. If he was promoted by anyone other than Roach, he would have lost that decision. Kayode is just another Roach protected bum like JCC Jr. who won't be allowed to lose a decision. I can't wait until someone knocks out this clown. He stepped up to B&C level competition and hasn't stopped anyone, and even was outboxed in parts of the fight (if not all) by his last few opponents. This guy has good power and NO skill.

Comment

Working...
              X