Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most of Pacquiao's opponents recently been 30+ in age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    OH BY THE WAY MANNY IS 32

last time i checked 32 is older than 30..

THIS THREAD= FAIL
    lolol....nice post

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Manny's legacy has been made off of washed up mexican legends and guys coming off of brutal loses, this should not be a suprise to you in 2011.

Manny, along with his fans, are a disgrace to boxing.
      No his legacy is made by what he did to Barrera, Morales, prime Cotto, and the 2 wins against a prime Marquez.

And the fact that he went through nearly all his other opponents like a hot knife through butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        No need to fight up and comers when you on top. Floyd don't do it so why should Pac?
        Mayweather's 20th or 25th ""fight was against a gy who'd had about 20 losses. And this guy gave him HELL, and I think it was the best fight I ever saw Mayweather in. The rest of his career is "so-so" by comparison. Talk about watching "paint drying"......Hmmm.

Comment

yeah youre absolutely.....

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Mayweather's 20th or 25th ""fight was against a gy who'd had about 20 losses. And this guy gave him HELL, and I think it was the best fight I ever saw Mayweather in. The rest of his career is "so-so" by comparison. Talk about watching "paint drying"......Hmmm.
            Felipe garcia

Comment

Lopez with the upset...I sense it, no reason why but I think Lundy is overated mainly

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                My goodness....when was the last time this sea urchin fought a young up and coming fighter? This dude is a fraud to the max who's been fighting has-beens and shot fighters...it's ridiculous...he should fight a guy like Mike Jones atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Lopez with the upset...I sense it, no reason why but I think Lundy is overated mainly
                  I like watching Lundy but think he is a front runner so far, if he fought Rios who has real power and would cut off the ring from the starting bell, Lundy would not go 5 with him.

Comment

manny is 30+...am i missing something??

Comment

pac having 4 lineal title belts in his resume defeats this opening thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X