No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez Working Hard For Canelo Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez Working Hard For Canelo Clash

Breakout super welterweight star Josesito Lopez poses on September 5, 2012 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his September 15, 2012 world title fight against WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada which will be televised live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos [Click Here To Read More]

Don't forget the first episode of All Access: Canelo-Lopez airs tonight on Showtime.

Comment

Lopez lookedd determined and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        He's a cool cat but he's going to get floored.

Comment

He better get floored, Canelo is a true 154 pounder while Lopez is a junior welterweight.

Comment

Check his twiggy arms compared to Canelo's. As much as I want him to win, I just can't see it happening.

Wish we could get a pic of him shirtless (no ****) to get an idea of how he's gonna look. I think there's a reason as to why we havent gotten one up to this point.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              Hell yeah, this motherfucker is training hard

Comment

I'll definitely be rooting for lopez to pull off the major upset...canelo gets no respect from me...

Comment

War josesito. Please pull of another upset n land one of your jaw breaking punch on this ginger so you can spare us from watching Mayweather vs gingervitis next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                    Check his twiggy arms compared to Canelo's. As much as I want him to win, I just can't see it happening.

Wish we could get a pic of him shirtless (no ****) to get an idea of how he's gonna look. I think there's a reason as to why we havent gotten one up to this point.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Don't think he took off his shirt for the Ortiz media day workout as well.

And go Lopez!!! Give Canelo hell and win in another upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X