Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Looking To Hire Carl Froch's Trainer McCracken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Looking To Hire Carl Froch's Trainer McCracken?

According to the rumors going around, welterweight contender Kell Brook is considering the possibility of hiring Carl Froch’s trainer Rob McCracken. There are rumors that Brook is looking to make some changes after his recent scare against Carson Jones.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting switch McCracken is a good trainer and would be available after the olympics with only Froch

Comment

I'd pick McCracken if I were a top fighter. He has that calm, relaxed style.

Nothing's a crisis.

Comment

"Release the cracken"

Comment

If Brook joined Team Froch i think Khan's head might explode.

Comment

Originally posted by seanthetaxi View Post
            "Release the cracken"
            Haha that didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
              If Brook joined Team Froch i think Khan's head might explode.
              Ok, What has this got to do with Khan? Wow, Anyways Brook cant be changing trainers everytime things dont go his way.

Comment

Dominic is better for Kell than McCracken. For the long term.....Kell should come training in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Ok, What has this got to do with Khan? Wow, Anyways Brook cant be changing trainers everytime things dont go his way.
                  Khan would definately have something to say in his typical condenscending way. Anyways the Carson fight was good for Kell as it showed us how well he holds up under pressure and its a good spot I think for him to switch trainers. Unlike Khan who got KO'd and suddenly starts demanding Roach to make Khan his number 1 priority and he's going nowhere being second fiddle to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    For the long term.....Kell should come training in the USA.
                    I agree. He needs someone who can teach him how to combine his outside game with some inside fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X