No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lederman Thinks Hopkins-Dawson 2 Will Be ‘Outstanding’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lederman Thinks Hopkins-Dawson 2 Will Be ‘Outstanding’

HBO’s unofficial ringside judge, Harold Lederman, is in Atlantic City for the April 28 rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson.

Lederman spoke briefly with BoxingScene.com the day before about what he expects for Hopkins-Dawson 2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harold must of been out drinking with Larry before this interview...

Comment

Hopkins hasnt had an exciting fight since Pavlik, 4 years ago

Comment

Yea, outstandingly boring.

Comment

I can't believe he just said this fight will be outstanding lol. This fight is either going to be a snooze fest or it was have some sort of controversial ending. This fight is not going to be outstanding. 2 of the most boring fighters in the sport going at it is not going to suddenly turn into an outstanding fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Hopkins hasnt had an exciting fight since Pavlik, 4 years ago
            pascal 1 and 2 idiot.

Comment

The level of disrespect for hopkins from some people is really hard to take.

I started my boxing career at the time bernard put trinidad on his ass and unified the middleweight title, he was 35 then.
              My boxing career ended years ago and im growing fatter by the houre, yet Bernard is pushing 50 and are fighting for the LH world title, and has a decent shot and winning it.

100 years from now when all you piss ants are dead and gone Hopkins will be remembered more so then many of fighters that fight today because of who he is and what he accomplished in his career .

Show the man some respekt
              Last edited by 110110110; 04-28-2012, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                The level of disrespect for hopkins from some people is really hard to take.

I started my boxing career at the time bernard put trinidad on his ass and unified the middleweight title, he was 35 then.
                My boxing career ended years ago and im growing fatter by the houre, yet Bernard is pushing 50 and are fighting for the LH world title, and has a decent shot and winning it.

100 years from now when all you piss ants are dead and gone Hopkins will be remembered more so then many of fighters that fight today because of who he is and what he accomplished in his career .

Show the man some respekt
                U have to understand where these bitter a holes are coming from. Imagine going to watch a fight with 4-5 friends and your supposed to be the hardcore fan/expert. you're telling them hopkins is going to lose or get KTFO then he makes you look like a complete ******. you'd hate him too. Hopkins has done that 2 these chumps 4-5 times.

Comment

It's going to be ugly. Ugly and close. Not the worst fight in the world or anything, but far from outstanding.

Comment

Its a bhop fight. That means if you have a serious problem where you cant fall asleep no matter what, tune in! Sure to be sleeping by rd3-4....

Comment

Working...
                    X