No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Marco Huck Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Marco Huck Open Workouts

WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25 KOs) has predicted a KO victory over WBA Heavyweight Champion Alexander Povetkin (23-0, 16 KOs) when they clash at Stuttgartīs Porsche Arena on Saturday night. Photos by Andreas Sauer.

[Click Here To Read More]

WARRR Povetkin!

Comment

Im excited to see what happens in this fight but i favour povetkin ! huck can change everything if he lands his power on povetkin ! Lets see how povetkin performs under his new trainer alexander zimin! hes a good trainer

Comment

its a looooong time since i seen povetkin fight, but unless atlas ****ed his game up entirely (and as much as the guy annoys me he isnt a bad coach) hes gonna kill huck. all dude has got is size and power, or thats what he had at 200lbs. his boxing skills are weak and he isnt very fast. povetkin is one of those basic guys that dont shine with their technical skills but are still very fundamentally sound and effective, on top of that hes used to fighting hard hitting guys so he wont be shocked or overwhelmed or nothing.

i say sascha will box his ears off, wear him down and knock him out late.

Comment

It's no beauty pageant.

Comment

Will Huck glass Povetkin at the post-fight presser???

Comment

Huck going to take a beating.

Comment

huck is not a HW.

not even close. he's chasing that big boy money.

klitschko - huck would be big business in germany.

at least povetkin is a HW. huck blends in with regularly sized dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  its a looooong time since i seen povetkin fight, but unless atlas ****ed his game up entirely (and as much as the guy annoys me he isnt a bad coach) hes gonna kill huck. all dude has got is size and power, or thats what he had at 200lbs. his boxing skills are weak and he isnt very fast. povetkin is one of those basic guys that dont shine with their technical skills but are still very fundamentally sound and effective, on top of that hes used to fighting hard hitting guys so he wont be shocked or overwhelmed or nothing.

i say sascha will box his ears off, wear him down and knock him out late.

agree with everything

povetkin is a pretty solid boxer for a big man. not a huge puncher but he does a lot of the other stuff that you want a big man to do. he's in condition for 12 rounds, can take a shot, throws combinations, he can move around the ring a bit.

huck is a one trick pony fighting CW
                  what's he going to do with he cant stretch these guys he's fighting?

Comment

Physically Huck is more a HW than Adamek, Chambers or byrd. But he has not the skills of these guys, not even close. With his wild agressive style he wont be successfull at HW. He will take a baaaaaad beating and i cant wait to see it!

Comment

Working...
                    X