Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aydin: Mayweather, Alexander - Stop Hiding From Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Aydin: Mayweather, Alexander - Stop Hiding From Me!

The "unfinished business“ between WBC Silver welterweight champion Selcuk Aydin and Canada based Romanian Jo Jo Dan led to a dramatic 12 round battle on Saturday night in Trabzon, Turkey, which saw Selcuk Aydin scoring a close but clear unanimous decision win. As in their first bout in June 2010 Aydin dropped Dan in the first round. But just like one year ago the Romanian southpaw got back up and continued to bring the fight to Aydin. While Dan was the busier fighter, it was Aydin who landed the harder and clearer punches throughout the fight breaking his opponent’s jaw supposedly in the fourth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alexander and FMJ in the same sentence, that is an insult.

Comment

Why don't they call out someone other than Floyd? Have you ever noticed that they never call out each other.

Comment

Shut the f up Aydin, I can't wait to see you getting knocked out. This guy is dirty (rabbit punchin,elbowing, headbutting) and he's not that good. Once he'll step up his opposition (Berto,collazo,hernandez or ortiz) he'll get knocked out.

Comment

LOL!!! hahahahahahahahha. . . this is one guy floyd IS NOT ducking!

lol aydin probably is better than alexander, though. . .

Comment

Since somehow Alexander is all of a sudden highly ranked in the WBC and already mentioned Aydin this fight could be on the horizon.

Comment

Berto would destroy him, 147 is utter shit man!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                LOL!!! hahahahahahahahha. . . this is one guy floyd IS NOT ducking!

lol aydin probably is better than alexander, though. . .
                I'd pick Devon and I RARELY pick Alexander. Just on workrate alone.

Comment

who!?!?!?!?!? this guy is a joke..

Comment

Wasn't he the mandatory for berto's WBC belt? Since berto has lost to Ortiz and he subsequently lost to mayweather what's happened to this guys mandatory ranking?

Comment

Working...
                    X