No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Responds: “Adrien Broner is Hand-Fed”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Responds: “Adrien Broner is Hand-Fed”

NABF lightweight champ Hank Lundy took special exception to comments made by 130-pounder Adrien Broner, and decided to respond on BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

if this fight is actually made i'll be pleased.

lundy is bigger than broner and will be able to handle his speed
    we'll see how broner handles lundy's speed too

nice fight if they come to scrap. my only hope is that they wouldn't be too cautious and just look at each other all night

Comment

That could very well happen, though. I like both fighters for the simple fact that they use a lot of feints to set up certain shots. I think Lundy has slightly better timing than Broner, but at the same token, he's shown that he can be caught. Happened with Hendrix, Molina, Diaz... and would happen with Broner as well.

Comment

I would rather see Lundy fight Broner than whoever it was they were gonna have challenge Broner for the vacant title (don't even remember his name)...although I think Lundy would get spanked...

Comment

I hope this fight happens,this is a good fight between young talent..I'm very interested in this one..Who is Lundy promoted by??

Comment

No disrespect to Lundy but I'll rather see Gamboa vs Broner..... I'm going to say it until it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I hope this fight happens,this is a good fight between young talent..I'm very interested in this one..Who is Lundy promoted by??

jimmy burchfield, baby!

classic entertainment and sports (CES)

he puts on shows up here in new england all the time and has been for decades.

very solid promotor. he will work with big promotors to get lundy a shot

he might have to go up against a stacked deck, but burchfield will work with other promotors.

Comment

This is for hype probably, if Lundy wanted to really come at Broner he'd say Ponce de Leon really beat him. But then again most boxers probably only pay attention to their own careers and Lundy might have not even seen that fight.

Comment

Always come out on top???? Molina Jr. needs to KO this guy again....bring him back to reality

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    if this fight is actually made i'll be pleased.

lundy is bigger than broner and will be able to handle his speed
                    we'll see how broner handles lundy's speed too

nice fight if they come to scrap. my only hope is that they wouldn't be too cautious and just look at each other all night
                    From watching Lundy I can say he mixes up his offense and defense up nicely so that he is not generally being neglectful and taking too many shots but at the same time the fight is not boring because he is throwing a decent amount of punches with intent.

Comment

Working...
                    X