Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy **** look how much bigger JMM Is than PAC?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
    I was never really that concerned with a possible size difference, just whether Marquez will have decent speed and be able to get his punches off. Lets hope so.
    as long as Marquez targets his optimum fight night weight of 144 he would be up to speed and size advantages are about even, pac~4lbs heavier but jmm will enjoy slight reach and height advantage...

Comment

close this thread plizzz

Comment

For the guys saying JMM is fat for his body size, well he might be carrying a little body fat but his abs are clearly on show, so his BF% is pretty low.
        Look at the thickness of his arms and shoulders...thats not fat, he is looking quite big i think, but does he become bulky and slow or has he supplemented to make sure that isn't a problem?...who knows.
        Roll on fight night, i'm really looking fwd to number 3

Comment

JMM's arms, especially the shoulders, look much bigger than Pac's. Otherwise I think its just the angle the photo is taken at.

Comment

oh yeah, that guy does have a crucial mustache.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              as long as Marquez targets his optimum fight night weight of 144 he would be up to speed and size advantages are about even, pac~4lbs heavier but jmm will enjoy slight reach and height advantage...
              Are you mad? You actually believe that is Marquez's optimum weight? You must have been blinded by all that Pac jizz in your eyes.

Comment

I reckon it's the angle that makes Marquez look bigger. Also, Marquez seems to be closer to the camera than the pacman.

Comment

be smart marquez!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X