Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Boxing is the cream of the crop....AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to you guys y'all have some lovely boxers, great country that I hope to one day visit..I'll be rooting for David Haye against the Klits by the way

I'm a sucker for a girl with a British accent..man oh man......long as she has some nice teeth though, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I'm a sucker for a girl with a British accent..man oh man......long as she has some nice teeth though, just saying
      Its funny you should say that because all British men are suckers for girls with american accents...as long as they are not morbidly obese.

Comment

I wish I was British.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Its funny you should say that because all British men are suckers for girls with american accents...as long as they are not morbidly obese.
          You’re joking right? The American accent is the worst on the planet! Whining and moaning nasal sound, and those dolly bird who trowel it on too. Do one please.

Anyway, back to the boxing..

Comment

sergio martinez is fighter of the year. khan ran 4 dear life after gettin assualted in round 10. carl froch is pretty good, ill give u that. runs his mouth 2 much though. wanna see him vs ward in 2011. burns beat my boy rocky, i give u that aswell. i use 2 be a david haye fan but he talked the talk and then backed out vs wladimir, not a good look 4 him. in all bro, i wouldnt say you guys are runnin things. burns, khan and froch means you now run boxing???

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I wish I was British.
              Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I wish I was British.
                Everyone born outside of Britain does, my dear friend.

Comment

why would you wish to be British?

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                    Whining and moaning nasal sound.
                    Anyway, back to the boxing..

Much like Ricky Fatton when he got ktfo'ed by PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                      I can't say I disagree, we do got some big, fat bi.tches over here LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X