This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali: The Greatest Coward and Hypejob of All Time

Just a fact. Just watch his fight in the studio with Joe Frazier. Frazier stands in front of him and Ali tells him to sit down because his nation of islam members are in the studio. When Frazier then is distracted by one of the brothers, Ali stands up and attacks him. Like the coward he was. His own people admit they fought Frazier a 3rd time out of cowardice, Joe was shot by that time, won only 5 of the last 10 fights of his career.

He won cause of hype, he won cause of cheating, he won because he threatened and accused judges. He painted every judge who chose against him in the first Frazier as a racist. Bill Recht once said that his wife was punched and he was attacked as a racist after picking Frazier. What judge would pick against Ali knowing he would pretty much tell Nation of Islam members and blacks to attack them?

He was consistently allowed to hold behind peoples heads, rabbit punch, and push. People say the Klitschko's clinch? Yeah...ok...Ali clinches at least twice as much.

Everyone knew the refs were crooked and allowed Ali to do this trash. The guy was a bum. Lost to Frazier 1, shoulda been dqed in Frazier 2, beat a wached up bum in Frazier 3. Lost all 3 Norton fights. Lost to Shavers and Young. Ali shows how Bum+Hype+Nations of Islam could make idiots think someone was the "greatest."

The 4 year "prime" layoff was a joke. First of all another example of cowardice. Second no one knows what would have happened during that time, that tiem off allowed the brain damage that Cooper laid on him to not be exposed as soon, also made him gain weight which helped his glass chin out.

The guy was a joke.

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
    Just a fact. Just watch his fight in the studio with Joe Frazier. Frazier stands in front of him and Ali tells him to sit down because his nation of islam members are in the studio. When Frazier then is distracted by one of the brothers, Ali stands up and attacks him. Like the coward he was. His own people admit they fought Frazier a 3rd time out of cowardice, Joe was shot by that time, won only 5 of the last 10 fights of his career.

He won cause of hype, he won cause of cheating, he won because he threatened and accused judges. He painted every judge who chose against him in the first Frazier as a racist. Bill Recht once said that his wife was punched and he was attacked as a racist after picking Frazier. What judge would pick against Ali knowing he would pretty much tell Nation of Islam members and blacks to attack them?

He was consistently allowed to hold behind peoples heads, rabbit punch, and push. People say the Klitschko's clinch? Yeah...ok...Ali clinches at least twice as much.

Everyone knew the refs were crooked and allowed Ali to do this trash. The guy was a bum. Lost to Frazier 1, shoulda been dqed in Frazier 2, beat a wached up bum in Frazier 3. Lost all 3 Norton fights. Lost to Shavers and Young. Ali shows how Bum+Hype+Nations of Islam could make idiots think someone was the "greatest."

The 4 year "prime" layoff was a joke. First of all another example of cowardice. Second no one knows what would have happened during that time, that tiem off allowed the brain damage that Cooper laid on him to not be exposed as soon, also made him gain weight which helped his glass chin out.

The guy was a joke.
    Stupid thread !

Comment

The guy was a joke.
      Your a joke.

Comment

Last edited by Schmerzen; 08-01-2010, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

The guy was a joke.
            Still waiting on those 66 HWs better than Frazier, I assume you must have a list as you were so specific about him being 67th

Comment

TS can suck my ****.

Comment

The guy was a joke.
                Thread reported as a bait thread by a known troll.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Thread reported as a bait thread by a known troll.

Poet
                  I don't know about you Poet, but I'm sick and tired of the bs threads that are posted in this section ripping legends like Ali, Leonard, Frazier and other greats. I refuse to respond to them and wish there was a prerequisite for joining the history forum. From now on, I will just post what fights I have seen in the what fight did you watch thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
                    I don't know about you Poet, but I'm sick and tired of the bs threads that are posted in this section ripping legends like Ali, Leonard, Frazier and other greats. I refuse to respond to them and wish there was a prerequisite for joining the history forum. From now on, I will just post what fights I have seen in the what fight did you watch thread.
                    We're trying to get a mod for this section to clean things up. Right now Jab is the leading candidate. I do believe the trolls' days are numbered. You're quite right about not feeding them though: They're obviously attention whores. While I don't make threads very often, when I do the known trolls are blocked from posting in them

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X