No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gera View Post
    Where the f.uck do you guys get this from??? I'm not a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I'm going respond to this, because I see this s.hit above posted a lot. As a casual fan, I did not know who the f.uck Mayweather or Pacquiao were until they fought De La Hoya. And even after Mayweather beat De La Hoya, I only began watching him, when he came back to fight Marquez, to see him lose. At least Pacquiao's fights were exciting and entertaining for the viewers. So to say Pacquiao is only known, because "he's the guy that's suppose to fight Mayweather," is a bunch of bull.
    They are delusional. They think it is floyd fans vs. packtards but in reality it is floemos against everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by npad69 View Post
      lolz.. really funny seeing posters replying to their own alts
      Unlike shortround peasants, I don't do alts.

There are enough mods here to confirm that.

Alts are for those who need to build numbers to spread their stupidity.

I simply respect those who fight the best consistently.

Pacterds have a problem with that. Well .. that and the definition of the word "best" which has always been those ranked #1, 2 & 3.

Comment

• A past prime leftover Cotto who went to war with Mayorga and beat a one eyed Margarito is the best @ 154! Loses to Trout too, damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          They are delusional. They think it is floyd fans vs. packtards but in reality it is floemos against everybody.
          lol flowmos against the world. It's kinda hard being a floyd nutthugger now a days. They seem to be in a lost cause. There leader is nowhere to be found, no one to guide them to the promise land lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            damn i thought for sure ronnie was going to be the author
            me too

checked the thread out only to rip him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gera View Post
              Where the f.uck do you guys get this from??? I'm not a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I'm going respond to this, because I see this s.hit above posted a lot. As a casual fan, I did not know who the f.uck Mayweather or Pacquiao were until they fought De La Hoya. And even after Mayweather beat De La Hoya, I only began watching him, when he came back to fight Marquez, to see him lose. At least Pacquiao's fights were exciting and entertaining for the viewers. So to say Pacquiao is only known, because "he's the guy that's suppose to fight Mayweather," is a bunch of bull.
              Pac is exciting for the casual fans because casual fans don't know the difference between Pac beating a washed up mummie or a prime skilled fighters therefor when casual fans see Manny having a hard time with a skilled fighter like Marquez, casual fans then believe Manny is on the decline or not his best because casual fans don't know how to rate the quality of opposition. You sound like the average Pacfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                pacman has been the face of boxing for a long time now. this is easy to understand. most of his fights are action packed and end in electrifying fashion. he's a legend.

When was the last fight he was in ending in electrifying fashion?????!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  When was the last fight he was in ending in electrifying fashion?????!!!
                  When Pac was thrown a water bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    when pac was thrown a water bottle
                    lmao!!!!
                    Last edited by damned1974; 12-04-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      When Pac was thrown a water bottle
                      I gotta hand it to ya, that comment cracked me up! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X