Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mack: I Will Outslick Carl Froch Like Andre Ward Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mack: I Will Outslick Carl Froch Like Andre Ward Did!

HOBOKEN, N.J. - Challenger Yusaf Mack broke training camp yesterday in his hometown of Philadelphia and departed for England to fight International Boxing Federation (IBF) super middleweight champion Carl "The Cobra" Froch (29-2, 21 KOs), headlining Saturday night's (Nov. 17) "True Brit" pay-per-view event (in the U.S.), live from Froch's hometown in Nottingham, England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Froch is gonna get the stoppage.

Comment

Mack doesn't have the skills 2 back his words...Froch by tko...

Comment

Shame this is on PPV in the US. Maybe Showtime/HBO have zero interest in showing it on tape delay, but as long as they were willing to broadcast it I think Hearn should've gone with them. Even if it offers less money, in the long run guys like Bellew would benefit from the exposure.

But perhaps the card wasn't good enough to get much interest stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          he does actually. his problem is his chin.

Comment

Well Mack would need to fight like that if he even wants to put up fight, still he isn't good enough to freeze out a fighter like Froch I reckon, maybe for a few rounds but as the fight goes on Froch will get to Mack no doubt~ if Froch even needs to mess around like that.

Comment

Lol... Yeah sure because obviously you can box like any boxer you like just because you want to.

Comment

The really messed up thing, what if he does, where does that really put Andre in the p4p thing, he hasnt really beaten anyone that hasnt been beaten. Some of the guys he has beaten were beaten better when they were better by Joe C

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  Actually he is very skilled

He just has absolutely no punch resistance/toughness and no chin

Comment

Should be an entertaining fight.

Undercard could've been better though...

"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                    X