Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal Rematch in The Works?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal Rematch in The Works?

BoxingScene.com has been advised by multiple sources that there is interest in a rematch between WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (31-2) and Jean Pascal (26-2). The two fighters squared off on August 14, 2010 with Pascal winning the fight via technical decision. Pascal started fast and took an early lead, but Dawson was coming on late in the fight when the doctor stopped the fight due to a cut that Dawson sustained from an accidental clash of heads.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com has been advised by multiple sources that there is interest in a rematch between WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (31-2) and Jean Pascal (26-2). The two fighters squared off on August 14, 2010 with Pascal winning the fight via technical decision. Pascal started fast and took an early lead, but Dawson was coming on late in the fight when the doctor stopped the fight due to a cut that Dawson sustained from an accidental clash of heads.

[Click Here To Read More]
    If they're working on this they should work on a rematch for Cloud and Campillo and winners should fight each other.

Comment

I think Chad get him this time around, this is a good fight.

Comment

I watched that match and thought the ref moved well and the ring card girls were in shape. What fight? Both of these guys need to go back to 6 round fights and need to learn to "bring it" when your the "featured bout"!
        How fighters like these fellows are Main Attraction fighters is beyond me, their efforsts are terrible and their willingness to pull out all stops to secure the win is void! Personally its hard to believe that their the top of the LtHvy class. Hopkins should thank them because they extended his career and allowed him to earn far beyond his longevity!
        Just imagine these guys fighting Evander or Spinks at 175, they'd get abused!
        Ray.

Comment

Surprised Chad didn't go for the rematch against Pascal before taking on Ward. This should be a good fight. Chad will be the favorite no doubt. But Pascal just might still have Chad's number.

Comment

Get it done......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Get it done......
              Absolutely. This is a fight I have been hoping gets made for a while. I like both guys.

Comment

Dawson is about to lose to Carl Froch's leftovers for the 2nd time in a row.

Comment

Pascal might stop him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    I watched that match and thought the ref moved well and the ring card girls were in shape. What fight? Both of these guys need to go back to 6 round fights and need to learn to "bring it" when your the "featured bout"!
                    How fighters like these fellows are Main Attraction fighters is beyond me, their efforsts are terrible and their willingness to pull out all stops to secure the win is void! Personally its hard to believe that their the top of the LtHvy class. Hopkins should thank them because they extended his career and allowed him to earn far beyond his longevity!
                    Just imagine these guys fighting Evander or Spinks at 175, they'd get abused!
                    Ray.
                    Holyfeild never fought at 175 as a pro

Comment

Working...
                    X