No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Bute vs Froch: Full Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Bute vs Froch: Full Analysis

David Haye believes fellow Brit Carl Froch will take the IBF super-middleweight title off champion Lucian Bute when the two clash in Nottingham on Saturday night.

Former world heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Haye and Froch competed alongside one another as senior amateurs - both medalling at the World Amateur Championships in 2001 - and have remained friends ever since.

[Click Here To Read More]

erm, andre ward.

Comment

If Haye didn't think Andre Ward dominated him, I'd be afraid to see what a dominating performance is to him...

Comment

why does Boxing Scene contine 2 give this guy line space??As usual he's talking thru his a**.

Comment

I don't expect any english boxer to pick against their buddy Froch, naturally

but I think they're smart enough to know Froch will be pummeled and outclassed

Comment

Haye is an Uncle Tom-always hating on slick black african-american fighters....oh and hating on african fighters (Chisora) too. Sell-out.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
              Haye is an Uncle Tom-always hating on slick black african-american fighters....oh and hating on african fighters (Chisora) too. Sell-out.
              Who the f*** do you think you are calling him that? Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by seanusarrilius View Post
                It's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                  It's a fact.
                  I just calmed down. All I had to do was realize that you don't know what you are talking about. Calling someone an Uncle Tom because you heard Ali use it once, not smart mate. Not some sort of throw away comment you should use.

Comment

I just calmed down. All I had to do was realize that you don't know what you are talking about. Calling someone an Uncle Tom because you heard Ali use it once, not smart mate. Not some sort of throw away comment you should use.
                    Screw you and your political correctness. The guy IMO comes across as an Uncle Tom and there's nothing you can or say about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X