No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Answers Critics on Cameron Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Answers Critics on Cameron Catch-Weight

Veteran Australian boxer Danny Green says the use of a catch-weight limit for his world title bout against Shane Cameron is to make it a fair fight.

Veteran Danny Green has brushed off criticism of the weight limit for his world title fight with Kiwi Shane Cameron, saying he's the one taking a big risk.

Cameron will dwarf him by up to 10 kilos when they clash for the vacant IBO cruiser-weight crown at Melbourne's Hisense Arena on Wednesday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny is way to crafty for Shane he's gonna chop him up with hard clean shots while avoiding the lumbering big shots go Danny

Comment

As much as I like & admire Green as a bloke & boxer, he's going to get a bloody good hiding...Cameron's focused & hungry, he also fights a lot better at the lesser weight. Danny's bit off a bit too much here...mid to late round KO as Shane Cameron catches up with DG. There's every chance Cameron could end it early too...Green won't have fought as big a puncher before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
        As much as I like & admire Green as a bloke & boxer, he's going to get a bloody good hiding...Cameron's focused & hungry, he also fights a lot better at the lesser weight. Danny's bit off a bit too much here...mid to late round KO as Shane Cameron catches up with DG. There's every chance Cameron could end it early too...Green won't have fought as big a puncher before.
        You "admire green"Why, the guy is a joke.

I hope Cameron wins, but in honesty he's not looked that good south of 200, and the catchweight wont help matters.

hopefully he Barrett's green though

Comment

Working...
        X